*** RICK ROSS FEAT. R. KELLY | SPEEDIN' [VIDEO] ***

slrs

Banned
http://videos.onsmash.com/e/XZjKUlkhuWgnTKuk http://videos.onsmash.com/e/XZjKUlkhuWgnTKuk

eek.gif
Why did this dude just jump off the bridge to escape from the cops atthe very starting of this video?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Diddy looks focused.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SLRS

eek.gif
Why did this dude just jump off the bridge to escape from the cops at the very starting of this video?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
. He probably just wanted to jump off of a bridge for fun.

This song is terrible

Why this dude jumpin off bridges, if you think about it in that situation dude left Khaled out to dry. I thought the vid was gonna have a story to it orsomethin. SHH is just random and that Khaled We The Best line is turning into a weak phrase on some Urkel issh

smokin.gif

yo somebody PLEASE make a .gif of the scene where he jumps off the bridge!!!!

when somebody posts something dumb on NT, i'll put up the .gif and say sumthing like "follow Rick Ross..."

So is extra whack and Ricky Ross will never generate the same buzz he had during "Hustlin"

Originally Posted by DJ236

yo somebody PLEASE make a .gif of the scene where he jumps off the bridge!!!!

when somebody posts something dumb on NT, i'll put up the .gif and say sumthing like "follow Rick Ross..."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
FOLLOW ROSSSSS!!!!

fat joe is EVERYbody's video b.......i think he's been in more videos then any one rapper.

i was watching this on BET like "dude musta really wanted to jump that bridge" and Khaled been pissing me off with his corny%%%# line...honestly,hood+@#!%@* mess with this dude?

I don't think so.

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

laugh.gif

Why did he have to jump off the bridge!!

It bothers me too because all cop wanted was to see his license and registration.
roll.gif

Rick Ross looked like he haven't ran in 10 years and when he jumped off the bridge he shedded like 80 lbs.

Thats my n'_ ricky ross......

Rick Ross > Brisco

Rick Ross > Flo-rida

Rick Ross > Pitbull

Rick Ross > Plies

Rick Ross > Smitty

Back
Top Bottom