Rick Ross featuring Kanye West - Live Fast, Die Young

If you dont like this then your ear for music is flawed.
Ross stay with hits.

Yeezy back on his !+$+ now FOR REAL.
pimp.gif

Teflon Don is copped off this alone.

Good *%@ Job is copped day one.

pimp.gif

YO!
Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Ross = Alliteration...dude got his style mastered...he don't be sayin issh but it is masked by that

Agreed.

But he's certainly found himself. DF!!!

YO!
Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Ross = Alliteration...dude got his style mastered...he don't be sayin issh but it is masked by that

Agreed.

But he's certainly found himself. DF!!!

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Love everything but the chorus. Needs someone else on there. Still crack
pimp.gif

I like the hook but it could've been epic had they gotten someone else on it. It could've went from being a good hook to a great hook.

This dude Rawse man......his growth....

I've always been a fan of Port of Miami. But if you listen to Port of Miami and listen to him now? You almost can't even listen to him on that album. His flow is so boring. Dude just has shown so much growth. This the best song that's leaked so far. BMF, Super High and Live Fast, Die Young. This album here is shaping up to be SERIOUS. I won't say the C word but its shaping up to be SERIOUS.

pimp.gif

I like the hook but it could've been epic had they gotten someone else on it. It could've went from being a good hook to a great hook.

I've always been a fan of Port of Miami. But if you listen to Port of Miami and listen to him now? You almost can't even listen to him on that album. His flow is so boring. Dude just has shown so much growth. This the best song that's leaked so far. BMF, Super High and Live Fast, Die Young. This album here is shaping up to be SERIOUS. I won't say the C word but its shaping up to be SERIOUS.

ya'll can say "hes not saying anything"

he may be talking about the lifestyle and money and #+$* but the way he does it is SO worth it. Ya'll can't just cop out and say he's only as good as the beat. Its just not true.

ya'll can say "hes not saying anything"

he may be talking about the lifestyle and money and #+$* but the way he does it is SO worth it. Ya'll can't just cop out and say he's only as good as the beat. Its just not true.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

pimp.gif

EXACTLY .....

I dare a *+%%@ to Name someone who has made MORE progress then him over the last 3-4 years??

Originally Posted by rocyaice

pimp.gif

EXACTLY .....

I dare a *+%%@ to Name someone who has made MORE progress then him over the last 3-4 years??

YO! It's no hate - not on my part. It sounds damn good. He's found his lane no doubt. I'm rocking with it. DF!!!

YO! It's no hate - not on my part. It sounds damn good. He's found his lane no doubt. I'm rocking with it. DF!!!

i hope Ross was serious when he alluded to Spike doing this video. if so, this'll be dope.

i hope Ross was serious when he alluded to Spike doing this video. if so, this'll be dope.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Not listening until I cop the album...but can someone tell me if it's better than Put On?

Put On won't be touched for a LOOOOOOONNNNGGG time. Drumma Boy put his foot into that song. The energy of that track was too heavy man...
smh.gif
cosign.that song was damn near epic. aint nobody topping that for awhile.

Ye's verse on "Put On" = exactly how i feel bout life sometimes 
laugh.gif

The beat was ridiculous. this is 
pimp.gif
 but "put on" was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Not listening until I cop the album...but can someone tell me if it's better than Put On?

Put On won't be touched for a LOOOOOOONNNNGGG time. Drumma Boy put his foot into that song. The energy of that track was too heavy man...
smh.gif
cosign.that song was damn near epic. aint nobody topping that for awhile.

Ye's verse on "Put On" = exactly how i feel bout life sometimes 
laugh.gif

The beat was ridiculous. this is 
pimp.gif
 but "put on" was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom