Rick Ross featuring Kanye West - Live Fast, Die Young

RAWSE and Ye

sick.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The beat is ehhhh, gets better towards the end though....[/color]
grin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]'Ye's verse is OK, Ross snapped a lil bit....and as for the the evolution of Ross, YES, he absolutely has gotten better since his 1st album.[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I can appreciate him as an artist to a certain level....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The beat is ehhhh, gets better towards the end though....[/color]
grin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]'Ye's verse is OK, Ross snapped a lil bit....and as for the the evolution of Ross, YES, he absolutely has gotten better since his 1st album.[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I can appreciate him as an artist to a certain level....[/color]

"So they can never say we never lived it, so if i see biggie tonight I loved every minute"
sick.gif

WELL GODDAMN
This is straight hop on top of the couch in v.i.p popping a bottle of champagne music.

"So they can never say we never lived it, so if i see biggie tonight I loved every minute"
sick.gif

WELL GODDAMN
This is straight hop on top of the couch in v.i.p popping a bottle of champagne music.

Kanye went off. Glad he's back With this and Power he almost sounds better than before.

Kanye went off. Glad he's back With this and Power he almost sounds better than before.

this song is crazy!

Ross is the only artist that seems to be on his grind after beef with 50 Cent..

Nice to see 'Ye back on his *%%% too..

Both of them on the same track is a good combo, especially after that Maybach Pt. 2

This is def a good encore

this song is crazy!

Ross is the only artist that seems to be on his grind after beef with 50 Cent..

Nice to see 'Ye back on his *%%% too..

Both of them on the same track is a good combo, especially after that Maybach Pt. 2

This is def a good encore

My ear had to catch up to the beat first, but after that it was a wrap.
pimp.gif

I really don't think Ross has that much talent in himself,
but he def keeps good company when it comes to making music.

Back
Top Bottom