Rick Ross God Forgives I Don't Cover Art

[h2]Rick Ross God Forgives, I Don’t Cover[/h2]Friday, October 07 2011 4:01 PM EST | Posted by: Amaya | Posted in: Blog, True Story
gfid.png

The Bawse released his official album cover via his tumblr page. Don’t forget, God Forgives, I Don’t on December 13th.

damn Ross is winning right now. Where's Jeezy's release date at?
tired.gif

Hmmm rectangular album cover.... The title kinda plays into it.......Double album?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Hmmm rectangular album cover.... The title kinda plays into it.......Double album?
nerd.gif

according to Miss Info the album is based around the duality of man/both sides of his personality....so...this isnt a bad assumption

so it isn't obvious to anyone else that the middle part is the cover and the pics are just for like promo? okay...maybe i'm trippin. *shrugs*

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

so it isn't obvious to anyone else that the middle part is the cover and the pics are just for like promo? okay...maybe i'm trippin. *shrugs*

You really think that the plain black background with some predictably fonted text would be all Ross does for the cover after building it up like that?

...It would need his face.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

You really think that the plain black background with some predictably fonted text would be all Ross does for the cover after building it up like that?

...It would need his face.

yeah like i said...maybe i'm trippin, but it just looks cover-%$% to me. 

Back
Top Bottom