RICK ROSS- SPEEDING REMIX FEAT. EVERYBODY

saw this up on HHG. It features a bunch of down south rappers and of course Fat Joe and Busta Rhymes, oh ya, it also has Dj Khalid'sannoying%@@% screaming in tha begining
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
. Oh well I thought it was aight
heres tha link:
http://www.hiphopgame.com/player.php?id=4554

Plies and Webbie went in . did zoe take a shot a jeezy. they way jeezy going right now that would be a mistake. song is staright though.

Originally Posted by FEETure

Plies and Webbie went in . did zoe take a shot a jeezy. they way jeezy going right now that would be a mistake. song is staright though.
I hope not, after what Jeezy did to Gucci mane I know he will eat zoe up(NH)

I hope not, after what Jeezy did to Gucci mane I know he will eat zoe up(NH)
indifferent.gif
, and what exactly did Jeezy do to Gucci? Not onlydid the beef between Jeezy and Gucci make Gucci more known, but Gucci also won the battle.

gotta love it dudes aint beefin with eachother (except zoe he went at jeezy) thats part of the reason south aint fell off as of yet. yes theres some wack stuffcoming form the south but at least its not how the north self destruct

@#+$ Khaled. he aint introduce me to %@$*.

what order do these dudes rap in ,cuz i dont listen to down south music and ive never heard of most of these dudes so i dont even know what they sound like.

damn thats how you feel Zoe? wasnt they just on the Hood N remix 2gether...after everybody thought that "make Keisha Cole say she shoulda cheated"line was a shot at Jeezy?

this one is wayy more blatant...but still strange...

song is OK- Ross, Joe, Plies and Weezy did they thing

Back
Top Bottom