Rick Ross Threatens Kreashawn

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Weak.
He can talk greasy to lil ol Kreashawn, but not Jeezy?

what? 
laugh.gif
 he called Jeezy a %#@% boi several times 
laugh.gif

Is this %!$%@ in a way the new Kat Stacks? Hopefully Krea vanishes just like she did.

Yall remember what happened to Kat Stacks with Fab...Like Ross can't do the same thing

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Weak.

what? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And he told him to stop scaring the tourists in South Beach
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 exactly Ross been went @ Jeezy  idk what dude's talking about

Originally Posted by show time 96

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

what? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 exactly Ross been went @ Jeezy  idk what dude's talking about

thats not going at Jeezy to me
but in the land of subliminals the guy that yells #$% Boi a few times is king
laugh.gif

Jeezy call him out wit facts, he replies w that. This broad states facts...he turn into a full blown Mob figure. I think thats all they saying

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by show time 96

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 exactly Ross been went @ Jeezy idk what dude's talking about

thats not going at Jeezy to me
but in the land ofsubliminalsthe guy that yells #$% Boi a few times is king
laugh.gif

Jeezy call him out wit facts, he replies w that. This broad states facts...he turn into a full blown Mob figure. I think thats all they saying
What facts has Jeezy said? Cause I believe Jeezy said he never dissed Ross. And ain't nothing subliminal about this

If you dont see the difference between that video and him coming out and sayin im gonna beat so and so +*+ when i see them... And pressing the girl at the VMA's with a BILLION cameras around i dont know what to say.

Lord knows had he saw jeezy none of that extra tough talk would have been going down. And FTR Jeezy has more clout in MIA than Ross & that's fact 
laugh.gif

Some of ya'll dude on NT never cease to amaze me with William Roberts ya'll really buyin into this dude & his big dope dealer mafiaso talk
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 .This makes him look like a

clown goin at a 19yr White girl that begging for attention & tryin to get her 15 mintues of fame. I wonder why William didn't talk greasy like this to Trick Daddy or Jeezy all he did

was throw subliminal shots. He knows if he woulda threaten Jeezy or Trick he would got his fat @!* smashed on..Like dude said this dude is really lettin this Image he has created go

to his head..

Idk why yall calling her a little girl when she like 22, 23
But honestly all this talking is just extending her 15 minutes, Ross need to just let her fade.

Originally Posted by BradNSU

Some of ya'll dude on NT never cease to amaze me with William Roberts ya'll really buyin into this dude & his big dope dealer mafiaso talk
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 .This makes him look like a

clown goin at a 19yr White girl that begging for attention & tryin to get her 15 mintues of fame. I wonder why William didn't talk greasy like this to Trick Daddy or Jeezy all he did

was throw subliminal shots. He knows if he woulda threaten Jeezy or Trick he would got his fat @!* smashed on..Like dude said this dude is really lettin this Image he has created go

to his head..
You must not be from Florida or the South really. So shhhhh, stop talking bro. 

Weak.
he been talked greezy about jeezy on da englishman's radio station across da pond when jeezy flashed his hammer on camera around collins in miami.

Back
Top Bottom