Rick Ross v Young Jeezy? - Who really won?

I think it's pretty apparent that Rick Ross won. No questions asked. After 'Lose My Mind' we didn't give a %**% about Young Jeezy.
I made this mixtape shortly after the beef. Some people say that Jeezy went harder but who knows.

I think it's pretty apparent that Rick Ross won. No questions asked. After 'Lose My Mind' we didn't give a %**% about Young Jeezy.
I made this mixtape shortly after the beef. Some people say that Jeezy went harder but who knows.

Not even tryin' to be an *@* hole to you, but at the end of the day - who cares?

And I ask that because it wasn't a real "battle" anyway, just some more of that manufactured BS...

Not even tryin' to be an *@* hole to you, but at the end of the day - who cares?

And I ask that because it wasn't a real "battle" anyway, just some more of that manufactured BS...

Let's see...

Ross released a 11 track weed plate with 10 beats on it.

Jeezy's been trash since Trap or Die 2.

I don't think anyone won, ross just lost less badly. I have no doubt in my mind that whenever Jeezy does drop 103 it'll be hotter than Teflon Don.

Let's see...

I don't think anyone won, ross just lost less badly. I have no doubt in my mind that whenever Jeezy does drop 103 it'll be hotter than Teflon Don.

I've been a Ross fans for years. It was good to see him do well this past summer. You think it was really manufactured? Explain. I think the "battle" really hurt Jeezy. Nobody cares about him after 2 mixtapes and a crazy single.

I've been a Ross fans for years. It was good to see him do well this past summer. You think it was really manufactured? Explain. I think the "battle" really hurt Jeezy. Nobody cares about him after 2 mixtapes and a crazy single.

I don't even consider this beef at all. Neither one of them ever acknowledged anything or said any names

We all know Ross is the more relevant artist right now, Jeezy been praying for a good TM103 single for half a year already
laugh.gif

I don't even consider this beef at all. Neither one of them ever acknowledged anything or said any names

We all know Ross is the more relevant artist right now, Jeezy been praying for a good TM103 single for half a year already
laugh.gif

Young Jeezy's discography >>>> Ross discography
It wasn't a real beef, I was disappointed. I prefer Jeezy's Death Before Dishonor over BMF, sounds like it was made for Jeezy

Young Jeezy's discography >>>> Ross discography
It wasn't a real beef, I was disappointed. I prefer Jeezy's Death Before Dishonor over BMF, sounds like it was made for Jeezy

rick ross got in jeezy's $*%.. called him a +%$$ boy like 4 times, at the end of the day ross track was just so harder than that bmf jeezy freestyle... i agree with ballerific i wish it would of went somewhere, either the label told them to chill or jeezy realized that ross is just hot right now and it was a lose lose situation...

rick ross got in jeezy's $*%.. called him a +%$$ boy like 4 times, at the end of the day ross track was just so harder than that bmf jeezy freestyle... i agree with ballerific i wish it would of went somewhere, either the label told them to chill or jeezy realized that ross is just hot right now and it was a lose lose situation...

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Let's see...

Weed plate.....Shut the +!*% up guy

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Let's see...

Weed plate.....Shut the +!*% up guy

Weed plate?! Ross' album was arguably one of the best of the summer. Dudes frontin like 'Blow Money Fast' wasn't every thousandaire's anthem since it came out. What have you been listened to for it to be a weed plate? LOLOL

Back
Top Bottom