Rihanna allowing fans to feel up on her

July 20, 2011. It's HARD selling concert tickets these days . .. especially if you are trying to sell the SUPER-PREMIUM ones.

But Rihanna has found a way to virtually SELL OUT all her Premium "Meet And Greet" tickets. She allows fans to FEEL HER UP!!

At least that's what she did for the young man in the photo . . . who we're told is HETEROSEXUAL.

1311158320rihanna_feltup.jpg

http://cdn.mediatakeout.c...s____to_feel_her_up.html

shoot .. she giving back for fan support ... whats the problem...
Drake be hugging n kissing on girls on stage ... no problem there right

let her live...

If that VIP package included a legit lap dance I'd prolly consider it maybe.

a meat and greet would be too much temptation. i'd end up in handcuffs, for sure. that dude has more self control than me. If she let me grab +@! I'd go into full on "oh so you down to let me smash" mode.

Originally Posted by bulletproofwallets

a meat and greet would be too much temptation. i'd end up in handcuffs, for sure. that dude has more self control than me. If she let me grab +@! I'd go into full on "oh so you down to let me smash" mode.

Prime rib or filet mignon?

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Prime rib or filet mignon?

essentially its a line of random no-name hotdogs and rihanna's USDA Grade-A burger

Back
Top Bottom