RIP George Floyd

Before the heinous murder of George Floyd, I never knew Minneapolis PD is THIS level of trigger happy. A lot of stuff from there has been coming to surface in the past 2 years. They make the NYPD look like angels.

Before the heinous murder of George Floyd, I never knew Minneapolis PD is THIS level of trigger happy. A lot of stuff from there has been coming to surface in the past 2 years. They make the NYPD look like angels.

This is a nation wide thing so I’m not too surprised. What does shock me is the level which they escalate and follow through with shooting.

I was just at the Burlington (North Hollywood) store where a 15 year old was killed a day before Christmas. Some crazy guy was beating customers with a chain & padlock so the police opened fire on him...some shots missed, went through the wall, hit the girl next door who was in the fitting room trying on a dress for her sweet 16. The candles and signs are still outside the store entrance.

Last edited:
I’m so zooted rite now I checked in & nearly had a heart attack. Saw this updated on my feed but read it as George Foreman & almost lost it.

Just a matter of time now
IMG_2364.gif

Do yourselves a favor and stay away from any comment sections about this story. Lol. They're hailing dude as a hero and piling on GF.

Back
Top Bottom