RIP George Floyd

if u bump someone say excuse me
if not
im a assume u did it on purpose
which would REALLY cause an issue
havent watched the full vid yet
but thats my take on it
mom and daughter were clout chasing trying to get something go viral. pregnant woman doing too much pulling a gun. Both were foolery. Keep it movin....

0m3cgqaaki851.jpg

For the longest time I've worried about somebody saying some dumb **** like this to me, cause I can have a bad temper.

But I've been really trying to convince myself that the best reaction would just be to laugh at that **** like Dave Chappelle from Killin Em Softly when he tried to fake scare white people like "BAH!". And the reaction was just like "Ha! Those days are over". I just want to laugh at the idiot who says that to me and say "You thought you were doing something with that? Those days are over!" Then get the person kicked out or arrested or fired, and go about my day like haters gonna hate. Like why should I mess up my own job, my own life, playing basketball, hangin out on NT and loving waking up each day and catch a case cause some backwards *** idiot decided to get his or her Karen on? I'm writing all this so I remember it in the moment, cause it's gonna be tough not to try to beat somebody TF down if they say it :lol:

For the longest time I've worried about somebody saying some dumb **** like this to me, cause I can have a bad temper.

But I've been really trying to convince myself that the best reaction would just be to laugh at that **** like Dave Chappelle from Killin Em Softly when he tried to fake scare white people like "BAH!". And the reaction was just like "Ha! Those days are over". I just want to laugh at the idiot who says that to me and say "You thought you were doing something with that? Those days are over!" Then get the person kicked out or arrested or fired, and go about my day like haters gonna hate. Like why should I mess up my own job, my own life, playing basketball, hangin out on NT and loving waking up each day and catch a case cause some backwards *** idiot decided to get his or her Karen on? I'm writing all this so I remember it in the moment, cause it's gonna be tough not to try to beat somebody TF down if they say it :lol:
It'd be much easier if we could actually rely on these things happening.

Sometimes you gotta take matters into your own hands.

Are there no black owned businesses in your community ?🤔
I'm all for protesting white corporations/businesses but there are alot of small minority owned businesses that are struggling out there.
Not many. I try to support when I can. Many minority small business owners are racist too.

mom and daughter were clout chasing trying to get something go viral. pregnant woman doing too much pulling a gun. Both were foolery. Keep it movin....

All of this. The clout chase is obvious. Folks filming are being super ignorant and escalating a situation for no reason. But the gun pull was def not necessary. All fools wildin in this vid. Cept maybe the husband. He was pretty calm and reasonable. For the most part tried to just keep it movin. “Who the **** do you think you are?!” Was my exact thought while first watching :lol: :lol: :lol:

All of this. The clout chase is obvious. Folks filming are being super ignorant and escalating a situation for no reason. But the gun pull was def not necessary. All fools wildin in this vid. Cept maybe the husband. He was pretty calm and reasonable. For the most part tried to just keep it movin. “Who the **** do you think you are?!” Was my exact thought while first watching :lol: :lol: :lol:
husband bumped her with the car b.

he got felony assault charge too

freeze freeze I didn’t see that very clearly. I just saw blurr then the lady screaming “ZOMG YOU JUST HIT HER!!!!!!” Yeah I dunno B

Back
Top Bottom