RIP George Floyd

This is why I say bring our black athletes to HBCUs. Most of these white people don't give a damn about us. As a 4 sport athlete, he should be getting all kinds of athletic scholarships from HBCUs.

https://wcfcourier.com/news/local/b...cle_9c8ddd48-1031-53b4-92c8-7d48ff11e7af.html
B56C7C88-6504-4117-BA64-3E62FF80F979.jpeg

Last edited:

100%

Why I can't get with all these symbolic gestures not being backed by concrete action :smh:. Feels like a sleight of hand meant to try to appease and soothe peoples anger without actually addressing the main root causes of that anger

And then there's 13 states that didn't even bother with the symbolic gesture. I support protesting, voting etc. But ultimately it's not going to accomplish anything. They're not gonna let you beat them at their own game fair and square.

husband bumped her with the car b.

he got felony assault charge too

She ran to get in back of the van, because she didn't want the confrontation to end.

She was just at the passengers side window, and the white chick put it up on her, so they could just leave, because he realized there was no reasoning with her.

She didn't want to to end or them to leave, so she got in back of it and then tried to play victim again.

That chick and her daughter shouldn't be defended.

Last edited:
She ran to get in back of the van, because she didn't want to confrontation to end.

She was just at the passengers side window, and she put it up.

She didn't want to to end or them to leave.

Just seen the video, yeah mom and daughter were trying man. What they were trying to get out of that?

She ran to get in back of the van, because she didn't want to confrontation to end.

She was just at the passengers side window, and she put it up.

She didn't want to to end or them to leave.

I’ll show myself out but I 100% agree. I think that the confrontation could’ve been over after the woman rolled her window up and they were leaving, or attempting to leave. I think this situation was instigated to elicit a reaction, then when Ol’ girl came out with the tool, then it was all about theatrics. Out of all of the vids that were posted in this thread this is the only one that’s mad suspect to me. I honestly believe the couple was overcharged and they’ll likely plea it down, if charges stick anyway.

And then there's 13 states that didn't even bother with the symbolic gesture. I support protesting, voting etc. But ultimately it's not going to accomplish anything. They're not gonna let you beat them at their own game fair and square.

There's no single answer or solution, unless you have one we don't know about. It's a multi-pronged issue that's going to take a multi-pronged effort. I don't think you sit in any position to be blase about the liberties that protestors, activists, and our ancestors have fought and died for. The liberties that we enjoy that those who came before us didn't were not just given to us, and it's an insulting and defeatist way to view their struggle and livelihoods.

If you can't, for the sake of our struggle, trouble yourself to go vote or stand in solidarity with protestors of like mind: what exactly is your revolution worth? What has this line of thinking ever served our people and what do you expect it to?

There's no single answer or solution, unless you have one we don't know about. It's a multi-pronged issue that's going to take a multi-pronged effort. I don't think you sit in any position to be blase about the liberties that protestors, activists, and our ancestors have fought and died for. The liberties that we enjoy that those who came before us didn't were not just given to us, and it's an insulting and defeatist way to view their struggle and livelihoods.

If you can't, for the sake of our struggle, trouble yourself to go vote or stand in solidarity with protestors of like mind: what exactly is your revolution worth? What has this line of thinking ever served our people and what do you expect it to?

I support protesting, voting etc.

I vote. I protest. I organize. People on here always misunderstand my stance on this so it's cool. Not gonna waste time debating about it when action is what's needed.

This is why I say bring our black athletes to HBCUs. Most of these white people don't give a damn about us. As a 4 sport athlete, he should be getting all kinds of athletic scholarships from HBCUs.

https://wcfcourier.com/news/local/b...cle_9c8ddd48-1031-53b4-92c8-7d48ff11e7af.html
B56C7C88-6504-4117-BA64-3E62FF80F979.jpeg

I vote. I protest. I organize. People on here always misunderstand my stance on this so it's cool. Not gonna waste time debating about it when action is what's needed.

I misread your intentions with this post then, as most of your previous posts about voting and protesting have sounded like apathetic rhetoric we've all heard before. This clarity helps, but we misunderstand your point because it's often not clear- if that helps

Word is the NYPD is going on strike this weekend. The Bronx already is hot this summer, be careful out there fam.

kinda crazy. dudes are well compensated for their jobs.

making 120k to act like a bunch of babies.

watch, crime will go down. What a bunch of snowflakes :lol:

can I go in your cop neighborhood, shoot your dog, stand on your sons neck until he’s dead and sexually harass your wife? No, so why can they do it everywhere and expect people to go along with it.

The NYPD planning to strike on a busy holiday weekend is more proof that they just react to crime and don't prevent crime or solve any cases. Why would you make your job harder when you return from strike? That would be like an accountant not going to work for a week during tax season. He wouldn't because he'd know he'd be coming back to a pile of **** to do

The cops that are actually on duty are gonna be rookies or those who actually want to "protect and serve"

It's gonna be an interesting weekend for sure.

Back
Top Bottom