RIP Henry Treadway AKA elcerrito91

not sure if you guys remember, but this cat was very active on the forums up until recently.
a lot of dudes gave him a hard time across all the sneaker forums.
RIP DUDE

p.s. mods move this if its in the wrong forum, but this cat was all about his sb's and pretty much only posted in the retro forum from what I can tell.  he damn near kept sb's alive on this site!

RIP , never knew him personally, but did see his posts in here very often
frown.gif

I was just talking to him at the DXC in SF. Didn't really know him that well be we communicated that day as if i did behind SNEAKERS. R.I.P

Originally Posted by vood99

I remember this cat quite well - what exactly happened?

there's two versions of the story.  either he committed suicide or "fell" out of a 2nd story window

Sad news to hear man real talk. RIP homie. never knew him but his name sounds familiar. Although ppl flame each other on here we all should just take a breather sometime and realize its just shoes man. Stuff like this happens and when i think about it i dont even care bout m y shoes no more cuz this is def more important. i got stuff that ppl consider grails and such but that aint worth jack compared to this. i read something his friend left on his page and it just made me dumb sad 4real. RIP homie, and like i say man this is just shoes, and like i said i kno sometimes we all flame n stuff but some ppl take stuff too serious on here at times. God bless homie

i am saddened by his passing

we pm'd back & forth about nike history more than a few times
he had great intrinsic motivation toward the subject & i enjoyed that a lot

Back
Top Bottom