RIP Jett Jackson

dude is only 3 years older than me :smh: :smh:

"LEE THOMPSON YOUNG
Ex-Disney Superstar
DEAD, POSSIBLE SUICIDE

View media item 545659
Lee Thompson Young -- who played the main character on Disney's "The Famous Jett Jackson -- has died after what officials believe is a suicide ... TMZ has learned. He was 29.

Sources tell us Young's body was discovered with a gun shot wound that appears to be self-inflicted.

Young currently appears in the TNT show "Rizzoli & Isles" -- and we're told when he didn't show up to work this morning, staffers called the landlord of Young's L.A. home to check up on the actor.

We're told ... when the landlord opened the door, he discovered Young's body.

Young was a rising star in Hollywood. After he made it big as a Disney star, he went on to play running back Chris Comer in the 2004 movie "Friday Night Lights."

Story developing ..."

Hollywood is rough

not my man Jett. I wonder what happened. Crazy that hes on Rizolli and Isles now. Not like hes hard up for work

one of the best Disney Shows ever. RIP to the lil homie that helped me through childhood homework (aka watching TV instead of doing that dumb ish)

Wasn't he on Smallville too? For some reason I always hated this guy, I thought this costume and acting sucked on Smallville. 

Life is short, R.I.P. 

Man.....I will never allow my kids to be an actor/actress. Just too much stress at a young age.

Damn.

I just re-watched Johnny Tsunami recently and always thought he'd be a chill person to talk to in real life.

RIP
mean.gif

:smh:

Jett Jackson was probably one of the last good Disney shows around that time before they went to ****

Damn he must have really been going through something :smh: ...Jett Jackson had some good episodes tho :pimp:

Damn, yeah he must've been going through it, his life seemed solid and you never hear anything negative bout dude. RIP.

Back
Top Bottom