RIP Jonas Bevacqua of LRG

damn, crazy how you can have the game in a frenzy, with these, a couple short years ago and then be gone in an instant
lrg-skull-hoody.jpg

damn, crazy how you can have the game in a frenzy, with these, a couple short years ago and then be gone in an instant
lrg-skull-hoody.jpg

What'd he die off?

No thread derail or nothing, but every time I see a picture of him he never looks happy in any of them. Correct me if I'm wrong if you personally knew him, but he always seemed as if something was missing from him. Something he lounged for that couldn't be attained through material possessions.

What'd he die off?

No thread derail or nothing, but every time I see a picture of him he never looks happy in any of them. Correct me if I'm wrong if you personally knew him, but he always seemed as if something was missing from him. Something he lounged for that couldn't be attained through material possessions.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i have bad memory, but i remember somebody saying that he had drug issues and was in rehab? not sure..

i think it was ben baller. im willing to bet it was a pill overdose

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i have bad memory, but i remember somebody saying that he had drug issues and was in rehab? not sure..

i think it was ben baller. im willing to bet it was a pill overdose

damn thats crazy...will stay tuned for details/confirmation but in the mean time

RIP

damn thats crazy...will stay tuned for details/confirmation but in the mean time

RIP

Back
Top Bottom