RIP Metrodome

If my Vikes moved to LA 
30t6p3b.gif

I would be forced to become a fan of the Bears or the Packers. I love going to games, and I can't be one of them displaced fans
frown.gif
... I need to be within close proximity of a team I cheer for
tired.gif

Don't move!

If my Vikes moved to LA 
30t6p3b.gif

I would be forced to become a fan of the Bears or the Packers. I love going to games, and I can't be one of them displaced fans
frown.gif
tired.gif

Don't move!

Originally Posted by JPZx

If my Vikes moved to LA 
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif
tired.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

If my Vikes moved to LA 
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif
tired.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The universe would explode if me and fraij teamed up. Having to get along with Jehlers
sick.gif

Being a fan of a team with Super Bowls
eek.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

The universe would explode if me and fraij teamed up. Having to get along with Jehlers
sick.gif

Being a fan of a team with Super Bowls
eek.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

I'd be done with the NFL if the Vikings left over this. Forget the Packers and Bears
laugh.gif

I'd rather root for the Lions
pimp.gif
Man, we don't want you.  You say some of the dumbest stuff out of all the Vikings fans on this board, you and CoreyTurner aren't welcome with the Lions
grin.gif
  I am going to say it now, next year when the Lions are good, I don't want to see a bunch of people all the sudden trying to rep them, we have about 5 fans on this board and that is it.

I'd be done with the NFL if the Vikings left over this. Forget the Packers and Bears
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Man, we don't want you.  You say some of the dumbest stuff out of all the Vikings fans on this board, you and CoreyTurner aren't welcome with the Lions
grin.gif
  I am going to say it now, next year when the Lions are good, I don't want to see a bunch of people all the sudden trying to rep them, we have about 5 fans on this board and that is it.

I seriously question your fan hood jpz...

Know way in hell would I switch alliances if my team moved...ESPECIALLY their biggest rivals...

laugh.gif

I seriously question your fan hood jpz...

Know way in hell would I switch alliances if my team moved...ESPECIALLY their biggest rivals...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Whatever man. What dumb stuff do I say?

Originally Posted by airblaster503

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Whatever man. What dumb stuff do I say?

Back
Top Bottom