RIP Metrodome

eek.gif
I thought this was fake when i saw it on Fox earlier

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

You'd think that under construction someone would've asked "Hey, what happens when snow falls onto this thing?"
There's always snow on top of the dome around December. However, this is the biggest snowfall in Minnesota since the 60s...

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

You'd think that under construction someone would've asked "Hey, what happens when snow falls onto this thing?"
There's always snow on top of the dome around December. However, this is the biggest snowfall in Minnesota since the 60s...

How much snow are we talking?

is it not feasible to have high powered outdoor fans blowing on the roofs surface so there is no standing snow there? I mean I know people who go outside with big snowfalls and shake the snow off their roof

is it not feasible to have high powered outdoor fans blowing on the roofs surface so there is no standing snow there? I mean I know people who go outside with big snowfalls and shake the snow off their roof

wonder if da vikings hv plans on makin an outdoor stadium?
They need to, that home field advantage that the Vikings used to have was amazing (until the warm weathered super bowl)

wonder if da vikings hv plans on makin an outdoor stadium?
They need to, that home field advantage that the Vikings used to have was amazing (until the warm weathered super bowl)

Originally Posted by JPZx

Look at 0:11 on that video 
eek.gif

You can see someone on the sideline on the far side of the field in a black cart trying to zoom out of there before he gets buried in the @*#!.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude looked like Percy Harvin running out of there.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Look at 0:11 on that video 
eek.gif

You can see someone on the sideline on the far side of the field in a black cart trying to zoom out of there before he gets buried in the @*#!.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude looked like Percy Harvin running out of there.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Your friends live in tents?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Your friends live in tents?

It just feels weird having been in there so many times. Granted mostly for Twins games, but still the same.

And yes, it actually works well with the air pressure to keep the baggy up. You feel the wind when you come in and out... And as soon as that ripped I bet it was chaos in there.

It just feels weird having been in there so many times. Granted mostly for Twins games, but still the same.

And yes, it actually works well with the air pressure to keep the baggy up. You feel the wind when you come in and out... And as soon as that ripped I bet it was chaos in there.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Los Angeles Vikings.

Los Angeles Jaguars.

This will propel the Vikings to get a new stadium. I can't see how it won't. These damages look beyond repairable until the weather warms up. I don't see how they fix this within the last month.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Los Angeles Vikings.

Los Angeles Jaguars.

This will propel the Vikings to get a new stadium. I can't see how it won't. These damages look beyond repairable until the weather warms up. I don't see how they fix this within the last month.

Back
Top Bottom