RIP New York Hip-Hop? (Need Some Feedback)

Pusha
Malice
Famlay
Magoo
Timbaland
Missy
Pharrell (and his ghost writers)
Roscoe P coldchain
...I can't think of 20 rappers from Virginia but all of them better than mad skillz. Before he talks about who is better than who in BK and NY being soft he might want to focus on flow, bar structure and kinging his own city and state. He should thank NY for his existence as a b list local rapper in a state known more for hip hop production.

The best rappers in va are actually from NY anyway.

I promise you son doesn't want smoke.

Last edited:
A person that isn't from NY isn' qualified to talk about NY being soft. Period. It's disrespectful.

That’s exactly my point. It’s like me saying “No disrespect to Memphis but, Juicy Jay is the reason why Memphis is soft” when I’m battling Juicy Jay. Not Yo Gotti, Black Youngsta, or Young Dolph but Juicy Jay...

If I’m beefing/battling a rapper from a specific area, I’m not going to disrespect the whole city and state where he’s from. Unless you want another East Coast vs West Coast beef.

But considering all the other VA rappers/singers love and work with NY rappers (Pharrell, Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Missy, Timbo, and The Clipse - who are actually from Harlem, NY) that line in a different era, could’ve backfired really badly for VA as a whole.

To me I thought Skillz bodied him but that random shot at New York being “soft” seemed very cliche for someone not from NY to say. Especially coming from a rapper that basically started his career in NYC and tries to sound like a NY rapper.

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

Outta New York, trynna gain some traction. Hope you guys enjoy.

Why the **** does Decline not have visuals and/or get a push? :smh: thats the hardest record he’s made to date IMO.

I'm curious who managing this _ now?

As Far as things not having Visuals Def Jam is really ****ing up with Dave East Records, Both of these tracks should have visuals ESPECIALLY check.

Pusha
Malice
Famlay
Magoo
Timbaland
Missy
Pharrell (and his ghost writers)
Roscoe P coldchain
...I can't think of 20 rappers from Virginia but all of them better than mad skillz. Before he talks about who is better than who in BK and NY being soft he might want to focus on flow, bar structure and kinging his own city and state. He should thank NY for his existence as a b list local rapper in a state known more for hip hop production.

The best rappers in va are actually from NY anyway.

I promise you son doesn't want smoke.

Come on man, Magoo sucked and Famlay/Roscoe didn’t have more than 5 of their own songs combined :lol:

Cause I did **** the average man just won't try
Like what, war against an army wit a hand gun
I'm Famlay, and when my f**king chance come
I'm running wit it, on e'ry song I'm coming wit
See some you think you can take from me, then come and get it

:pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom