RIVALS.COM 2009 PRE-SEASON NCAA FOOTBALL RANKINGS

eek.gif
@ Boise State pre-season high ranking................but on another note OU 2010 National Champs

Originally Posted by rc49ers

I dont think Cal deserves to be in the top 20 at that. I could name 2 running backs in the Pac 10 better then Best.
Rogers>Gerhart>Best
That is complete garbage.

Javhid Best is the best RB in the Pac 10

Noo he is not. Javhid Best is Number 2 or 3 in the Pac 10. He is pure speed, nothing else.

Originally Posted by rc49ers

Noo he is not. Javhid Best is Number 2 or 3 in the Pac 10. He is pure speed, nothing else.
Best was top 5 in the nation in rushing yards, averaging over 8 yards per carry...even if he is "pure speed, nothing else," he'sgood enough to be best in the Pac-10.

Best had 2 monster games against the worst two teams in the nation in Washington and Washington State.Against one of the top Defenses in the Nation he had 13carries for 30 yards and no Tds. Rogers for OSU against Usc had has 37 rushes for 187 yards and 2 td's.Gerhart against USC had 23 rushes for 101 yards anda touchdown. Best led the Pac 10 in rushing, but he was not the best back in the pac 10.

Originally Posted by IYE2

..As much as this means nothing, Ohio St is to high.

How do you figure? #1 (or 2, depending on where you look) recruiting class. Only 3 MAJOR losses in Animal, Jenkins and Beanie. Bucks are going 11-1 or 10-2easy with a growing Pryor.

Against one of the other top defenses in the nation, Gerhart had 15 carries for 45 yards (catapulted by a run of 30 yards...so he essentially had 14 carriesfor 15 yards after that...)...

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

where's Nebraska????
Others that received consideration (in alphabetical order): Air Force, Colorado, Houston, Michigan State, Nebraska, North Carolina, Northwestern and Texas Christian.

Just based on this year
I'm callin:
NC State's winnin the ACC.
Ole Miss is winning SEC West (esp. If Hardy stays)
UF wins SECEast
Texas wins Big XII
USC wins Pac 10
WVA wins Big East
O$U wins Big XII

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Just based on this year
I'm callin:
NC State's winnin the ACC.
Ole Miss is winning SEC West (esp. If Hardy stays)
UF wins SECEast
Texas wins Big XII
USC wins Pac 10
WVA wins Big East
O$U wins Big XII

Because your picks were so on point this year...
laugh.gif

speaking of predictions were is the predictions thread for this year? I know at least one thing I got right
pimp.gif

Noo ive watched him Several Times. I saw him at his best and his worst.All I have seen is pure speed. Gerhart is a better running back then him, he has all theintangables. He has fumbled once in 3 years. Came back from a season ending acl tear and rushed for 1200 yards. Its also weird how you track me everytime.Typical Kal Fan.

It's weird how you haven't retired your screenname yet.
nerd.gif

Typical Furd fan. The only type of fan that thinks you can "expose" a team by losing to them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Also, Gerhart sure fumbled when his team didn't need it during the Big Game....

Originally Posted by don23lucia

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

UF vs. Texas in Pasadena, calling it right now.
I don't want to play another big XII school. I will go to bed every night praying for this

UF vs. USC
you played the wrong team last week. we also beat blowu by 10 on a neutral field...which they went into 100% healthy, including their startingtailback.

don't let the fiesta bowl fool you. UF, USC, tOSU or any other team we face next year will not want any part of us.

mad.gif
@ utah and arkansas buying their way out of our schedule next season.

sorry dude but noone is fearing Colt and his 5 yrd passes, esp if Harvin and Spikes come back which word down here is, they have a very good chance of doing

If Utah couldn't make it to the title game this year the gators should have no business going even if they win all there games.

That schedule is such a joke
smh.gif

Either USC or UF are gonna drop a game they shouldn't next year thus thwarting the match up so many of y'all wanna see.

Back
Top Bottom