Rob Kardashian Vs. Shawn Merriman(over Tila Tequila)

roll.gif
roll.gif

Son would get bodied with the quickness

Rob to Shawn:angry:shawnemerriman Stop messin with my girl @officialTila! I really did NOT want to twitter blast you like this but damn... hold off my girl!
Shawn to Rob:angry:RobKardashian you about to see my LightsOut dance up close and personal
Rob to ShawnI will have @ShaunPhillips95 tackle @shawnemerriman then I will sit on you@officialTila! Just tell @shawnemerriman to back off before I do!
Rob to Tila:angry:officialTila Baby you don't need to be scared no more... I will take care of that big monster @shawnemerrimanabout 1 hour ago from web in reply to officialTila
Rob to Tila:Maybe you shud tell your "baby" @shawnemerrimen about @souljaboytellem and me @RobKardashian! You have been tryin to get with us for ages!!!

Tila Twitters on the situation::I think little boyslike @RobKardashian need to fall the !!@@ back off me! Quit tryna holla at me on twitter....#notagoodlook rob! =P

#notagoodlook @robkardashian tryin 2 holla at me, then failed, so now he's upset and getting emotional on twitter....smh

See? That is why I dont !!@@ with LITTLE BOYS like @RobKardashian he wants me, can't have me, so they actlike a baby. GROW SOME BALLS ROB!

@RobKardashian is that a bribe to get me to hang out with you? Im not into anything that has to do with"balls."

Actually I change my mind.please do not try to holla at me unless you are at least 30 years or older. I like GENTLEMEN WHO HAVE EXPERIENCE!

ok....look at all these lil boys twitter fighting over me....#notagoodlook....Im OUT SON! Gotta go make that $$$$ honey! Lataz

shawnemerriman_59778.jpg
vs.
RobKardashian2.jpg
ohwell.gif

THE %%*$ IS UP WITH ROB'S HAIRLINE?

i've been wondering for a good year now. no one's ever told me.

Back
Top Bottom