Roc A Fella mite sign Currensy...

Dash recently hooked up with rapper Currensy to try and sign him reportedly to a pressing and distribution deal with Def Jam through the Roc-A-Fella imprint, which Def Jam owns, "The name is mine, I’ll take the blame for that, " Dash says. “Def Jam or Universal bought the brand. I think the ‘beef’ [with us and Jay-Z] was that Jay made it clear he didn’t want me or Biggs to be a part of it. That’s really where it was at. Now that he doesn’t work for Def Jam anymore, he doesn’t have the right to use the name. So there’s no reason for us not to use it. It’s there, and it’s a brand that’s not being used. So I was like, ‘I’ll take it.’ It always meant something to me."

Curren$y isn't even checked for like that... This isn't a big name in the rap game anyway
ohwell.gif

,and kill him like bleeks protojy  i saw dude around before all dead ny . hahaha its tha roc!he's hot.Curren$y.lolololololololololol  big dame theirs hot singles vids,that def jam.gotta work for office like said he was out for a while and even replaced . take killas lyrics for knowledge with  them asking for dame dont remember not at the moment but on real @$!%@$. i guess,......

Originally Posted by Tito516

"],,and kill him like bleeks protojy  i saw dude around before all dead ny . hahaha its tha roc!he's hot.Curren$y.lolololololololololol  big dame theirs hot singles vids,that def jam.gotta work for office like said he was out for a while and even replaced . take killas lyrics for knowledge with  them asking for dame dont remember not at the moment but on real %+**!#. i guess,......

You are fried! da hell you talkin bout???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

!%+! is wrong with these !#%##+
laugh.gif

OP you need to sit back and study the art of making a thread homie....

And Tito AIN'T make neeeerrreeeee bit of sense
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tito516

,and kill him like bleeks protojy  i saw dude around before all dead ny . hahaha its tha roc!he's hot.Curren$y.lolololololololololol  big dame theirs hot singles vids,that def jam.gotta work for office like said he was out for a while and even replaced . take killas lyrics for knowledge with  them asking for dame dont remember not at the moment but on real @$!%@$. i guess,......
d2d1654b97e984da0e61cc5108e0aa9d4f38e705.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom