Rock The Bells 2011 LA,SF,Boston,NY: Lauryn Hill & Nas (Common, Doom, Killah Priest added)

These set times are horrible
30t6p3b.gif

looks like they already switched the set times so Mobb Deep and Nas don't overlap. At least for Boston they did. If that went down I was gonna try to sell my ticket because those are the two acts I want to see most.

Sucks Gza and Nas are the same time now, but its whatever, gonna have to jump back n forth. I am curious as to how they are even going to fit 4 stages at the venue.

Cypress Hill vs Krit vs Black Moon is a tough decision for me as well, most likely Cypress and Krit.

Talib and Mos having to go on before noon is pretty dumb.

looks like they already switched the set times so Mobb Deep and Nas don't overlap. At least for Boston they did. If that went down I was gonna try to sell my ticket because those are the two acts I want to see most.

Sucks Gza and Nas are the same time now, but its whatever, gonna have to jump back n forth. I am curious as to how they are even going to fit 4 stages at the venue.

Cypress Hill vs Krit vs Black Moon is a tough decision for me as well, most likely Cypress and Krit.

Talib and Mos having to go on before noon is pretty dumb.

i enjoyed it last year when there was just one main stage and the paid dues stage. i aint have to goto 4 different stages and i didnt have any conflict on who i was gonna be seein. this year i have to choose.

i enjoyed it last year when there was just one main stage and the paid dues stage. i aint have to goto 4 different stages and i didnt have any conflict on who i was gonna be seein. this year i have to choose.

Rock the Bells regrets to inform Southern California fans that DOOM will not make his scheduled appearance at the Rock The Bells Festival this Saturday, August 20 in the Los Angeles-area.

DOOM extends his apologizes to his fans for not being able to make the show this weekend but looks forward to performing on Rock The Bells soon.

Guerilla Union’s Chang Weisberg notes, "We are deeply disappointed that DOOM will be unable to join us this Saturday at the Rock The Bells Festival kickoff. We are committed to working with DOOM and will not rest until we can bring his live performance to the Rock The Bells stage."

http://www.rockthebells.net

Rock the Bells regrets to inform Southern California fans that DOOM will not make his scheduled appearance at the Rock The Bells Festival this Saturday, August 20 in the Los Angeles-area.

DOOM extends his apologizes to his fans for not being able to make the show this weekend but looks forward to performing on Rock The Bells soon.

Guerilla Union’s Chang Weisberg notes, "We are deeply disappointed that DOOM will be unable to join us this Saturday at the Rock The Bells Festival kickoff. We are committed to working with DOOM and will not rest until we can bring his live performance to the Rock The Bells stage."

http://www.rockthebells.net

rock the bells was my jawn. they lame for making it some bs ultra exclusive 5 city !+%# now though. how you gone just not come through miami and let me continue the tradition of seeing acts i NEVER thought id see. in one year i saw pharcyde, de la soul, tribe and black sheep

rock the bells was my jawn. they lame for making it some bs ultra exclusive 5 city !+%# now though. how you gone just not come through miami and let me continue the tradition of seeing acts i NEVER thought id see. in one year i saw pharcyde, de la soul, tribe and black sheep

Originally Posted by JuJu

Blame your fellow miami-ians who didn't come out and support it so they had the market for it. And it started out "ultra exclusive" in one city

Blame your fellow miami-ians who didn't come out and support it so they had the market for it. And it started out "ultra exclusive" in one city

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

man that +$$+ was ALWAYS packed every time i went. i drove 5 hours for that concert each time FLORIDA supported rock the bells. 
you telling me Mansfield Mass got more hip hop heads than miami?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

man that +$$+ was ALWAYS packed every time i went. i drove 5 hours for that concert each time FLORIDA supported rock the bells. 
you telling me Mansfield Mass got more hip hop heads than miami?

Back
Top Bottom