Rock The Bells 2011 LA,SF,Boston,NY: Lauryn Hill & Nas (Common, Doom, Killah Priest added)

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Mac Milller? Childish Gambino? Really?
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
@ Black Moon doing all of Enta Da Stage though. And of course, Illmatic. Now that would be something worth paying for.

Gambino is a great artist and rapper....
indifferent.gif
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I like Gambino too *shrug*

Definitely want to go out to the SF
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Mac Milller? Childish Gambino? Really?
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
@ Black Moon doing all of Enta Da Stage though. And of course, Illmatic. Now that would be something worth paying for.

Gambino is a great artist and rapper....
indifferent.gif
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I like Gambino too *shrug*

Definitely want to go out to the SF
pimp.gif

It'd be funny if Lauryn Hill is the marquee headliner because I just envision a mass exodus as soon as Nas is done. Nobody wants to hear that nutty chick strum some crappy guitar licks and fumble her way through a a greatest hits catalogue that consists of a few songs off of one album.

It'd be funny if Lauryn Hill is the marquee headliner because I just envision a mass exodus as soon as Nas is done. Nobody wants to hear that nutty chick strum some crappy guitar licks and fumble her way through a a greatest hits catalogue that consists of a few songs off of one album.

I seen Nas at the Warfield in SF bout 2 years ago...it was pretty dope. It was a much smaller venue though, so I'm sure that had a lot to do with the dope atmosphere/experience...

I seen Nas at the Warfield in SF bout 2 years ago...it was pretty dope. It was a much smaller venue though, so I'm sure that had a lot to do with the dope atmosphere/experience...

GZA DOIN LIQUID SWORDS???? im %#$@@## there. made the pilgrimage to NY last year from florida...i will be there this year.

GZA DOIN LIQUID SWORDS???? im %#$@@## there. made the pilgrimage to NY last year from florida...i will be there this year.

I never thought Id say this but if I do go it wont be to see cats like Nas and Wu with established careers but for Childish Gambino. I missed the last time he was in SF.

I never thought Id say this but if I do go it wont be to see cats like Nas and Wu with established careers but for Childish Gambino. I missed the last time he was in SF.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Is it crazy that Im most excited about KRIT? RTB usually hits Red Rocks in Denver right?
no.

and i'm excited about Nas doing Illmatic and the young cats...that's about it. the rest is pretty much recycled. i saw GZA do Liquid Swords at Street Scene here at some tiny ### stage, so i'm not gonna make a huge effort to get to that...

Dom shoulda been on the lineup though.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Is it crazy that Im most excited about KRIT? RTB usually hits Red Rocks in Denver right?
no.

and i'm excited about Nas doing Illmatic and the young cats...that's about it. the rest is pretty much recycled. i saw GZA do Liquid Swords at Street Scene here at some tiny ### stage, so i'm not gonna make a huge effort to get to that...

Dom shoulda been on the lineup though.

damn coulda swore I head about em goin there once or twice before i dunno tho never been to that many concerts just up in smoke back in the day and a few devin the dude concerts haha

damn coulda swore I head about em goin there once or twice before i dunno tho never been to that many concerts just up in smoke back in the day and a few devin the dude concerts haha

Back
Top Bottom