Rock The Bells 2011 LA,SF,Boston,NY: Lauryn Hill & Nas (Common, Doom, Killah Priest added)

Common at RTB doing Be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

already copped my tixs for the SF show...6th row.
and i'm definitely cool with common instead of badu. no hate to badu though.

Seeing so many performers I have always wanted to see
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

already copped my tixs for the SF show...6th row.
and i'm definitely cool with common instead of badu. no hate to badu though.

Seeing so many performers I have always wanted to see
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Badu will not be at the Bay Area date. But Common will be performing "Be".

I think I may have to ditch LA

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Badu will not be at the Bay Area date. But Common will be performing "Be".

I think I may have to ditch LA

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

really no DC? it was an hell of a crowd last year at merriweather.

almost feel like crying that i wont see rae and ghost do OB4CL

I went through so many emotions when I realized that DC/MD was not getting a show this year
frown.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

really no DC? it was an hell of a crowd last year at merriweather.

almost feel like crying that i wont see rae and ghost do OB4CL

I went through so many emotions when I realized that DC/MD was not getting a show this year
frown.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif

Quick question I was looking for lower concourse tickets on stub hub the tickets don't say GA or VIP I should pretty much assume there GA right?

Quick question I was looking for lower concourse tickets on stub hub the tickets don't say GA or VIP I should pretty much assume there GA right?

Just read that Lauryn is pregnant again with her 6th kid, so watch her not make the dates

Just read that Lauryn is pregnant again with her 6th kid, so watch her not make the dates

set times are important for me. wanna be able to see people who will prob be on the lil stage(s)? and also obviously all the big people. if thats not possible im not goin...

set times are important for me. wanna be able to see people who will prob be on the lil stage(s)? and also obviously all the big people. if thats not possible im not goin...

Originally Posted by thejrob

laugh.gif

If you want to see all the big people that's at least 4-12 depending what you mean by all so that's 3 small acts you can see

Originally Posted by thejrob

laugh.gif

If you want to see all the big people that's at least 4-12 depending what you mean by all so that's 3 small acts you can see

Back
Top Bottom