Rockets @ Lakers 4/3 on ESPN

I looked and didn't see a thread for this game yet? Not sure how that's possible, but whatever. If I'm wrong, lock it up.

Long road trip + first game back at home usually = a loss.
frown.gif
I hopeI'm wrong on this one.

We'll know by the end of the Cavs/Magic game if we even have a sliver of hope for homecourt. I think if the Cavs win, maybe we should look into restingsome guys, but if the Cavs leave the door open..........

nerd.gif

Artest better keep his mouth shut unless he wants Kobe to drop 50 on him.

Rockets will win.....if the lakers win it will be on a last second shot......

*can't wait to quote myself around 1 am*
laugh.gif

No way Kobe goes for 37 again, or whatever it was last time out.

Should be a good game.

have a feeling rockets will have the lead early and often, but will end up blowing it down the stretch
doesnt that always happen v. lakers?

should be a playoff atmosphere in Staples tonight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Artest vs. Kobe is always magical to watch...

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
dude just used playoff atmosphere and Staples in the samesentence. It's barely playoff atmosphere at Staples during the second round these days.

Originally Posted by DMan14

have a feeling rockets will have the lead early and often, but will end up blowing it down the stretch
doesnt that always happen v. lakers?
It pretty much happens against everyone.

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
dude just used playoff atmosphere and Staples in the same sentence. It's barely playoff atmosphere at Staples during the second round these days.

maybe being there and seeing it on T.V is 2 different things...I'm talking all the stars are gonna be out and I'm pretty sure the !!!! gonna bepacked...my bad for thinking this was an important game that would bring a full house
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Forget 40 points for Kobe...I just want us to step up and play a solid game and win by atleast 8.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

comon CP i made a thread already
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Man, I swear, I looked thru like 5 pages, used the search feature on both teams, I swear.
laugh.gif

I'm like, "how the hell this game not have a thread when it's on local (ska) tv?" My bad, I fail a lot.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

smh.gif

laugh.gif

Man, I swear, I looked thru like 5 pages, used the search feature on both teams, I swear.
laugh.gif

I'm like, "how the hell this game not have a thread when it's on local (ska) tv?" My bad, I fail a lot.
roll.gif

I call next.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by CP1708

smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

I call next.

I think the last time we won a game was your thread, so by all means, it's yours.

You do know we play the Clippers next right? Not sure if your reverse swag is gonna work right there, you may want to wait a couple games or so.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom