ROCKETS VERSUS HORNETS VOL. SKIP DON'T WANT IT.

After missing two consecutive games with a sprained right ankle, David West practiced Tuesday and moved with no apparent limitations during a halfcourt scrimmage. However, Coach Byron Scott will not make a decision on West's status until just before the Hornets play the surging Houston Rockets at the New Orleans Arena on Wednesday.
January 13 @ HOU - Hornets win, 87-82.
February 22 @ HOU - Rockets win, 100-80.
March 8 @ NO - Rockets win, 106-96.

Let's get it.
pimp.gif

tmac's fts are
sick.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif

but the way teams are doubling him, you think he's the best player in the world
roll.gif

wow, we need landry back badly.

hayes and deke together? are u kidding me? no wonder tmac is being doubled like a mutha out there.

Deke threw in the hardest three foot hook shot I've ever seen.
laugh.gif

The announcer said it was like he was throwing something in the garbage can.
laugh.gif

what has happened to tmacs ft's the last couple seasons? they used to be decent, i think somewhere around 75% but now its like 60%.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Deke threw in the hardest three foot hook shot I've ever seen.
laugh.gif

The announcer said it was like he was throwing something in the garbage can.
laugh.gif
He was all by himself under the rim, turned his shoulder away from the basket, went up and then just threw it down.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

CP is trying way to hard to show up Skip.
grin.gif

Too damn hard in my opinion. %*#%%%#$*%% got 4'TO in the FIRST HALF. If I was Byron Scott, I would spazz out at him, pargo, and bonzi durin the half. Iwouldn't waste my breath on Mo-Pete, its just a pure waste of time.

KLJ I counted West sayin And 1 about six times during the first half.

Why is T-Mac pump fakin when he has Peja or Wright on him. They not goin to jump, especially Peja. Thats an EASY bucket everytime, if he just goes straightup.

Back
Top Bottom