ROCKETS VERSUS HORNETS VOL. SKIP DON'T WANT IT.

4th quarter:

Bonzi - 20
Rockets - 10

pimp.gif

Rockets losing streak.
pimp.gif

Agreed. Mac needs to put away the sunblock, suntan, and chancletas and understand that he needs to be at WORK right now.

Otherwise he'll have LOTS of time for his little vacation.

Originally Posted by knightngale

how does it feel to lose rockets?
pimp.gif

It's been almost like two months since the Rockets lost a game.

Now they've lost two in two days.

Let me get back to you.
laugh.gif

i know it's just 2 games they've lost but after winning 22 straight, this just brings my hopes down lol. hopefully rockets pick it up against PHX(T-mac needs to at least hit the 20 point mark cuz this is just unacceptable)

I actually wanted the rockets to win today against the hornets and I want them to beat the suns cause that would benefit the lakers
pimp.gif

go rockets
sick.gif

smh.gif
at TMAC....dude is slumpin bad right now.

Sorry to say, but a 4 game losing streak looks like its' bout to happen. I know FOR SURE that you guys won't beat the Warriors AT Golden State AND ona Friday. For some reason, Friday in Golden State is THE MAGICAL day for us so you can pretty much count that as a loss for you guys. You guys have Phoenixafter that and they been slowly getting their chemistry with Shaq recently and seeing as how Houston has NO bigs....good luck y'all. I really thought outof this 5 game stretch, New Orleans would be your easiest obstacle. Guess not.

I'm also kinda happy for Bonzi just cause i felt he got kinda played for this historic run since he helped a lot. BUT, he is maybe in an even bettersituation so i guess it all works out.

i remember rockets fan and bandwagon fan were so hype when they won 22 straight but now.......2 straight lost in horrible defeats seem to shut them up a bit

reign on the top was shorter than leprechauns

looks like the rockets are starting a new streak.

0-22, make it happen rockets! Jk
Hopefully rockets can gather themselves again and start finding that team balling they had earlier.

I expect a win against GSW. Aldeman had said he had a plan for the next time they play them.

I know its only 2 losses but its just makes feel down

Back
Top Bottom