ROH 9th Anv iPPV 2/26 - GoFightLive.tv - Haas/Benjamin vs Briscoes | Kings vs All Night Express

I just watched the end of impact. I can't believe tna ripped off the 2/21/11 video that bad. They even used the same font for the numbers, and had them burning out.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I just watched the end of impact. I can't believe tna ripped off the 2/21/11 video that bad. They even used the same font for the numbers, and had them burning out.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Sources within TNA report JNSQ and homrelobo were scheduled to appear at iMPACT tonight. The deal was a one time only appearance but both competitors were too high/drunk/hungover to make the appearance. They both lost a $1500 paycheck. Souces also indicate both JNSQ and Lobo laughed off the situation in true kliq fashion as neither were taking the booking seriously and just wanted to complete a bet made on who could sleep with Mickie James first. The bet was reportedly for one dollar.. canadian.http://nodq.com/tna/300615254.shtml
lulz, but another false NTWT Dirtsheet report; I have no interests in fat broads
Though I will say that if 4w ever gets me taken out of NTWT, I have no qualms about going to ISSWT and becoming the King of the Mountain there, but I digress, NTWT 4 Life.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Sources within TNA report JNSQ and homrelobo were scheduled to appear at iMPACT tonight. The deal was a one time only appearance but both competitors were too high/drunk/hungover to make the appearance. They both lost a $1500 paycheck. Souces also indicate both JNSQ and Lobo laughed off the situation in true kliq fashion as neither were taking the booking seriously and just wanted to complete a bet made on who could sleep with Mickie James first. The bet was reportedly for one dollar.. canadian.http://nodq.com/tna/300615254.shtml
lulz, but another false NTWT Dirtsheet report; I have no interests in fat broads
Though I will say that if 4w ever gets me taken out of NTWT, I have no qualms about going to ISSWT and becoming the King of the Mountain there, but I digress, NTWT 4 Life.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Haha, I thought the same exact thing. Any reason why TNA decided to do that? Just to mimic the WWE?

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Haha, I thought the same exact thing. Any reason why TNA decided to do that? Just to mimic the WWE?

- In a sign of how much WWE thinks of the Intercontinental Title, the fact that Kofi Kingston vs. Alberto Del Rio was a non-title match at Elimination Chamber was to be ignored during commentary and promotion of the match.

WWE had talked at one point of making it a title match and having Intercontinental Champion Alberto Del Rio vs. World Heavyweight Champion Edge at WrestleMania 27 but decided against it, with the feeling that it would be better for Del Rio to go into WrestleMania without a title.

- For what it’s worth, Zack Ryder challenged MTV Jersey Shore’s The Situation to a match at WrestleMania 27 in his latst YouTube blog. This is something independent Ryder does for fun and not something official with WWE.

- Jim Ross wrote the following on Twitter about WWE’s new star, Sin Cara:

“Mistico is signed, sealed & delivered w/ WWE. Now known as Sin Cara. Helluva young hand. A new star looms on the horizon. Congrats Sin Cara. Every major media outlet in Mexico City present 4 Sin Cara media announcement. He’s doing 1 on 1’s now w/ them including espn deportes. It was great 2 rep WWE in Mexico City 4 Sin Cara signing anouncement. Appreciate the opportunity to step back on the field, so 2 speak.

- In a sign of how much WWE thinks of the Intercontinental Title, the fact that Kofi Kingston vs. Alberto Del Rio was a non-title match at Elimination Chamber was to be ignored during commentary and promotion of the match.

WWE had talked at one point of making it a title match and having Intercontinental Champion Alberto Del Rio vs. World Heavyweight Champion Edge at WrestleMania 27 but decided against it, with the feeling that it would be better for Del Rio to go into WrestleMania without a title.

- For what it’s worth, Zack Ryder challenged MTV Jersey Shore’s The Situation to a match at WrestleMania 27 in his latst YouTube blog. This is something independent Ryder does for fun and not something official with WWE.

- Jim Ross wrote the following on Twitter about WWE’s new star, Sin Cara:

“Mistico is signed, sealed & delivered w/ WWE. Now known as Sin Cara. Helluva young hand. A new star looms on the horizon. Congrats Sin Cara. Every major media outlet in Mexico City present 4 Sin Cara media announcement. He’s doing 1 on 1’s now w/ them including espn deportes. It was great 2 rep WWE in Mexico City 4 Sin Cara signing anouncement. Appreciate the opportunity to step back on the field, so 2 speak.

If edge loses at Mania, would there be a possibility to have E&C runite and go after the tag titles, or would we finally see Christian go after the strap and feud with Del Rio?

If edge loses at Mania, would there be a possibility to have E&C runite and go after the tag titles, or would we finally see Christian go after the strap and feud with Del Rio?

I just heard TNA did a 3/3/11 promo video last night exactly biting WWE
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

GHIMS is reporting that The Undertaker is jumping ship to TNA to face Sting at Lockdown.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

GHIMS is reporting that The Undertaker is jumping ship to TNA to face Sting at Lockdown.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I caught the very end of the promo and was shaking my head.

<

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I caught the very end of the promo and was shaking my head.

<

The worst part is, TNA probably thinks they're SOOOO clever by playing off WWE since so many people originally thought the promo was for Sting.

The worst part is, TNA probably thinks they're SOOOO clever by playing off WWE since so many people originally thought the promo was for Sting.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

eff it, keep the gimmick

Back
Top Bottom