ROH 9th Anv iPPV 2/26 - GoFightLive.tv - Haas/Benjamin vs Briscoes | Kings vs All Night Express

Mistico is that dude
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Mysterio's been pushing to bring him in since '07 so no problems on his part. Swagberto, that's another story...
laugh.gif
que??

Mysterio's been pushing to bring him in since '07 so no problems on his part. Swagberto, that's another story...
laugh.gif
que??

Originally Posted by im that one

laugh.gif
que??
Del Rio wasn't happy at all about Mistico being signed because he doesn't want anyone challenging his spot as the future top Mexican star in WWE.

Originally Posted by im that one

laugh.gif
que??
Del Rio wasn't happy at all about Mistico being signed because he doesn't want anyone challenging his spot as the future top Mexican star in WWE.

WWE press conference in Mexico City announcing the signing of Mistico (Sin Cara)

CMLL stated during their press conference yesterday that they had offered Mistico a new deal two weeks ago, though that was after he had signed with WWE. CMLL said they are retaining the rights, and that they will be eventually putting a someone under the mask as Mistico II, a la Tiger Mask II.

WWE press conference in Mexico City announcing the signing of Mistico (Sin Cara)

CMLL stated during their press conference yesterday that they had offered Mistico a new deal two weeks ago, though that was after he had signed with WWE. CMLL said they are retaining the rights, and that they will be eventually putting a someone under the mask as Mistico II, a la Tiger Mask II.

Richards beat Colt with the cross arm breaker in a good opener.  Much more enjoyable than some of the comedy matches we see from Colt.  Went about 15 minutes in a good technical match.

Top 5 ROH Moments Video
#5 CM Punk's farewell

Steve Corino vs. Kyle O'Reilly vs. Grizzly Redwood vs. Mike Bennett up next.  Bennett's gotta get the win here.

Richards beat Colt with the cross arm breaker in a good opener.  Much more enjoyable than some of the comedy matches we see from Colt.  Went about 15 minutes in a good technical match.

Top 5 ROH Moments Video
#5 CM Punk's farewell

Steve Corino vs. Kyle O'Reilly vs. Grizzly Redwood vs. Mike Bennett up next.  Bennett's gotta get the win here.

Bennett won. I didn't like this match. Sloppy.

Moment #4 is the first ROH show with Danielson vs Low Ki vs Daniels.

Up next is El Generico vs Michael Elgin

Bennett won. I didn't like this match. Sloppy.

Moment #4 is the first ROH show with Danielson vs Low Ki vs Daniels.

Up next is El Generico vs Michael Elgin

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Steve Corino

He still wrestles?
eek.gif
Same thing I said a while back.
laugh.gif

I thought dude had BEEN retired. ..Guess not.

I don't follow ROH as closely as I would like, but I believe after after Kevin Steen was forced to retire, Corino came back as some sort of storyline.  He certainly wasn't in the best of shape.

Strong vs Homicide in a street fight for the ROH Title is up now.

Strong won with a suplex type move into a back breaker over the knee.  Good match.  Not great.  Homicide may have won it, but Truth Martini interfered.  I thought it was be a little sloppier with Homicide, but it was pretty good.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Steve Corino

He still wrestles?
eek.gif
Same thing I said a while back.
laugh.gif

I thought dude had BEEN retired. ..Guess not.

I don't follow ROH as closely as I would like, but I believe after after Kevin Steen was forced to retire, Corino came back as some sort of storyline.  He certainly wasn't in the best of shape.

Strong vs Homicide in a street fight for the ROH Title is up now.

Strong won with a suplex type move into a back breaker over the knee.  Good match.  Not great.  Homicide may have won it, but Truth Martini interfered.  I thought it was be a little sloppier with Homicide, but it was pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom