Roll call . who is on niketalk

I can't exactly remember how I got here. I remember going to nikepark a lot and then here, the years get blurred for me 
laugh.gif

Where that clown Club74 at?
I used to roast that dude so hard.
[emoji]128064[/emoji]

:lol: that was the cat who thought he was "prettier" than his GF after he started lifting weights right??

didn't he go on to become a luchador or something?

Last edited:
what happen 2 these nters & mod

bastich (u bastich :lol:)
jmadidas01
japlpino
solesavage
nikedealer (used to rockdeep?)
grizzly herbert
purpleface
MRNEGATIVE

Remember getting banned and waiting to see if your new SN got approved the beginning of the month :lol: :pimp:

Niketalk sucks now honestly. It lost its charm. I check once in awhile and I'm on here during the NFL and NBA playoffs since Nike talks live sports threads are hilarious.

I'm pretty much one of the last few NTers that's still in his 20's; but who's also been here since Mike was still playing on the wizards.

That's pretty crazy to think about. I'm still in my 20's but I've been a NT member since Micheal Jordan was still suiting up for the wizards. Had to type that twice just to let it hit me :lol:

Young enough to still be enjoying everything everyone else still is, but old enough to remember the GOAT himself still playing when I discovered NT.

Granted I'm 29, but still. Life is crazy man. I love NT. It's part of who I've become.
Crazy :lol:

Joined NT when i was 13... :rofl: 21 y/o now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom