Ron Artest about to "choke a ...."

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Ron dropped Amare
laugh.gif

No he didn't Amare was getting his Vladi Divac on.

laugh.gif
Ron should be expecting a fine for grabbing Shawne's next. That's a typical street reaction when a %%+$* is that close to you talking %*@+. I'm surprised how quick he moved his hand though. shh could've escalated right there and then.

The clothesline was weak. Everybody know you close your fist tight when you wanna do one. Amar'e semi flopped and added the fake reaction. If he had really got clothesline the first thing I would've done was punch Ron in the face. Amar'e definitely had the chance.

Ron still that dude though
pimp.gif
With all the altercations I hope this is a start of a KnicksxLakers rivalry
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Ron should be expecting a fine for grabbing Shawne's next. That's a typical street reaction when a %%+$* is that close to you talking %*@+. I'm surprised how quick he moved his hand though. shh could've escalated right there and then.

The clothesline was weak. Everybody know you close your fist tight when you wanna do one. Amar'e semi flopped and added the fake reaction. If he had really got clothesline the first thing I would've done was punch Ron in the face. Amar'e definitely had the chance.

Ron still that dude though
pimp.gif
With all the altercations I hope this is a start of a KnicksxLakers rivalry
laugh.gif

its funny how ron held himself back before he did somethin crazy, to see that as a laker fan is scary. this man can still go off @ anytime...

its funny how ron held himself back before he did somethin crazy, to see that as a laker fan is scary. this man can still go off @ anytime...

Hahaha, man, Ron was instinctive about that. I'm glad he's got that psychiatrist to thank now!

Hahaha, man, Ron was instinctive about that. I'm glad he's got that psychiatrist to thank now!

Back
Top Bottom