Ron Artest about to "choke a ...."

Wait didn't Ron get pushed in the face by Ben Wallace and didn't do anything?? Also 2yrs ago in the playoffs Ron vs Kobe, Kobe wasn't intimidated by Ron not one bit after Ron jumped in Kobe's face (and Kobe got beat up by smaller dudes in the NBA in Chris Childs and Reggie Miller). NT making Ron out to be some kinda stone cold killer or something.

Amare was so wrong for flopping like that. Seriously there is no way a grown man like Amare should be thrown to the ground like that.

Amare was so wrong for flopping like that. Seriously there is no way a grown man like Amare should be thrown to the ground like that.

To be honest, Ron is psychotic enough to take out the whole Knicks roster. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

laugh.gif

but i just have this feeling that he'll go through everyone then get to Gallo, and Gallo pulls out a combo and drops Artest. 

laugh.gif

but i just have this feeling that he'll go through everyone then get to Gallo, and Gallo pulls out a combo and drops Artest. 

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

laugh.gif

--This made me laugh.
roll.gif
And for that..
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

--This made me laugh.
roll.gif
And for that..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by roboski

Wait didn't Ron get pushed in the face by Ben Wallace and didn't do anything?? Also 2yrs ago in the playoffs Ron vs Kobe, Kobe wasn't intimidated by Ron not one bit after Ron jumped in Kobe's face (and Kobe got beat up by smaller dudes in the NBA in Chris Childs and Reggie Miller). NT making Ron out to be some kinda stone cold killer or something.
they were separated after ben pushed ron. kobe isnt intimidated by anyone plus the refs separated them. ron isnt a killer or anything but dude is crazy.

Originally Posted by roboski

they were separated after ben pushed ron. kobe isnt intimidated by anyone plus the refs separated them. ron isnt a killer or anything but dude is crazy.

laugh.gif
Bad knee and all
pimp.gif
#THANKYOUBASEDROOSTER

laugh.gif
Bad knee and all
pimp.gif
#THANKYOUBASEDROOSTER

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

chill shawne williams is a goon

He's about that life. Ronron dont want it with Shawne
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

ron would beat the **+$ stuffing out shawne.

dudes on niketalk put too much weight in hood tales
laugh.gif

and Kobe got beat up by smaller dudes in the NBA in Chris Childs and Reggie Miller

beat up? please apparently you never been in a real fight before.     

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

chill shawne williams is a goon

He's about that life. Ronron dont want it with Shawne
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

ron would beat the **+$ stuffing out shawne.

dudes on niketalk put too much weight in hood tales
laugh.gif

and Kobe got beat up by smaller dudes in the NBA in Chris Childs and Reggie Miller

beat up? please apparently you never been in a real fight before.     

honestly in todays nba nobody is scrappin anyone aside from shoving and sneak shots. nobody is clocking anyones face. its not worth the ejection, fines, suspension, PR disaster, media explosion, stress, etc.so nobody has any reason to be scared of another player on the court as far as getting their @+# beat in a fight goes. anyone can act as tough as they want to lol.

honestly in todays nba nobody is scrappin anyone aside from shoving and sneak shots. nobody is clocking anyones face. its not worth the ejection, fines, suspension, PR disaster, media explosion, stress, etc.so nobody has any reason to be scared of another player on the court as far as getting their @+# beat in a fight goes. anyone can act as tough as they want to lol.

Artest seem like the type of dude to break into a visiting _'s hotel room and just sit there in the dark, waiting with some pliers, chloroform, a plunger, and a rubber chicken.

laugh.gif

Artest seem like the type of dude to break into a visiting _'s hotel room and just sit there in the dark, waiting with some pliers, chloroform, a plunger, and a rubber chicken.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom