Ron Artest about to "choke a ...."

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Shawne Williams don't want none of Ron Ron
Stop it 5 
Shawne Williams could've handled Ron's unstable crazy !$+ with ease but thats what we got the Mozgoon for

• Open in Google Docs Viewer
  • Open link in new tab
  • Open link in new window
  • Open link in new incognito window
  • Download file
  • Copy link address
  • Edit PDF File on PDFescape.com
Stop it. Even hood dudes know you stay away from crazy. You can't fight crazy.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@Felton...Dude was rocking that evil smirk

Man that Pistons brawl video just got my adrenaline pumping... I havent seen that fight in years.

Man that Pistons brawl video just got my adrenaline pumping... I havent seen that fight in years.

Rolaholic wrote:
Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Funny how All these talks about how crazy Artest is but i have yet to see him throw a punch at anyone. Dude has not hurt anyone yet. Chill
I see that you have forgotten about this little incident

And all the calls to Police for domestic violence and the need for a shrink

There's def something off about Ron Ron

Hold up, what is your point? Ron didnt do anything. Ben Wallace pushed the hell out of him and he starts acting like a clown. People throwing drinks on him and he gets snuffed by some old white man and throws a soft punch after getting punched. If he wanted to fight he would have done something to Wallace after Wallace pushed the @%%$ out of him. Instead Ron backs off and lays back on the announcers table. I'm not saying dude aint a goon, but all that video tells me is that he ran away from Wallace and bearly touched an old man who snuffed him.

Rolaholic wrote:

Funny how All these talks about how crazy Artest is but i have yet to see him throw a punch at anyone. Dude has not hurt anyone yet. Chill

Hold up, what is your point? Ron didnt do anything. Ben Wallace pushed the hell out of him and he starts acting like a clown. People throwing drinks on him and he gets snuffed by some old white man and throws a soft punch after getting punched. If he wanted to fight he would have done something to Wallace after Wallace pushed the @%%$ out of him. Instead Ron backs off and lays back on the announcers table. I'm not saying dude aint a goon, but all that video tells me is that he ran away from Wallace and bearly touched an old man who snuffed him.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

chill shawne williams is a goon

He's about that life. Ronron dont want it with Shawne
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

ron would beat the **+$ stuffing out shawne.

dudes on niketalk put too much weight in hood tales
laugh.gif
a

this....

gregzzy23 wrote:

Stop it 5 Shawne Williams could've handled Ron's unstable crazy !$+ with ease but thats what we got the Mozgoon for

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

chill shawne williams is a goon

He's about that life. Ronron dont want it with Shawne
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

ron would beat the **+$ stuffing out shawne.

dudes on niketalk put too much weight in hood tales
laugh.gif
a

this....

gregzzy23 wrote:

Stop it 5 Shawne Williams could've handled Ron's unstable crazy !$+ with ease but thats what we got the Mozgoon for

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

laugh.gif
@ that Morrison vid. Did he foreal give the opposing teams free throw shooter a high five after he made the free throw!?!?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ that Morrison vid. Did he foreal give the opposing teams free throw shooter a high five after he made the free throw!?!?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

Rolaholic wrote:

Ben Wallace would have been too much for Ron. Ron would have held his own but Ben probably would have put Ron on ice.

But just looking at that video years later, you realize how lucky Ron is to even be back in the League. That whole event was STRAIGHT FOOLISHNESS!
tired.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

Rolaholic wrote:

Ben Wallace would have been too much for Ron. Ron would have held his own but Ben probably would have put Ron on ice.

But just looking at that video years later, you realize how lucky Ron is to even be back in the League. That whole event was STRAIGHT FOOLISHNESS!
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom