Ron Paul Thread. "Farewell Address" Pt.1 Vid and text.

laugh.gif

What? "Dom P, but not the bottle" isn't a "well known rapper"?

lol is rashi the reincarnation of tbone sans the graphs and surveys.

lotta salty dudes don't undertsand, no matter where your vote goes, nothing will change.

lotta salty dudes don't undertsand, no matter where your vote goes, nothing will change.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

indifferent.gif

Ignorants

indifferent.gif

Ignorants

it's the truth. tangental question but semi-related. with all this fodder, do you guys participate in elections at the local level? more pros to u if u do

it's the truth. tangental question but semi-related. with all this fodder, do you guys participate in elections at the local level? more pros to u if u do

Nobody is telling you to vote for anyone. Ron Paul runs for President to get a bigger stage to promote ideals.

Nobody is telling you to vote for anyone. Ron Paul runs for President to get a bigger stage to promote ideals.

I like his views on the economy and on fiscal matters. He's just all messed up when it comes to foreign policy though.

I like his views on the economy and on fiscal matters. He's just all messed up when it comes to foreign policy though.

A prodigy endorsement...   
roll.gif
roll.gif

Almost as important as a Waka Flocka endorsement for voting.. 

A prodigy endorsement...   
roll.gif
roll.gif

Almost as important as a Waka Flocka endorsement for voting.. 

Originally Posted by AR Guy

How so? He would cut all aid to Israel and Middle East. If we took our noses out of their business this country would be a whole lot better off for it.

Originally Posted by AR Guy

How so? He would cut all aid to Israel and Middle East. If we took our noses out of their business this country would be a whole lot better off for it.

^ What a joke.

I'm a fan of Ron Paul's foreign policy stance, just because it's the best alternative given our choices. Ideally we would have someone who would play an active role (but knew what the #$%% they were doing) but this is never the case, especially with the strangle hold the lobbies have & how dumb voters are (see: Obama). So we might as well go the Ron Paul route and stay the hell out.

^ What a joke.

I'm a fan of Ron Paul's foreign policy stance, just because it's the best alternative given our choices. Ideally we would have someone who would play an active role (but knew what the #$%% they were doing) but this is never the case, especially with the strangle hold the lobbies have & how dumb voters are (see: Obama). So we might as well go the Ron Paul route and stay the hell out.

I'd love to see some of ya'll dudes faces if he makes it and repeals the civil rights act and you get turned away from a restaurant due to your race.

I'd love to see some of ya'll dudes faces if he makes it and repeals the civil rights act and you get turned away from a restaurant due to your race.

Back
Top Bottom