Ron Paul Thread. "Farewell Address" Pt.1 Vid and text.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I'd love to see some of ya'll dudes faces if he makes it and repeals the civil rights act and you get turned away from a restaurant due to your race.

Who would be dumb enough to deny Blacks a seat in a restaurant and lose money?

Jim Crow laws applied to a lot of places that weren't racist, but had to comply to  law that was initiated by....the government.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I'd love to see some of ya'll dudes faces if he makes it and repeals the civil rights act and you get turned away from a restaurant due to your race.

Who would be dumb enough to deny Blacks a seat in a restaurant and lose money?

Jim Crow laws applied to a lot of places that weren't racist, but had to comply to  law that was initiated by....the government.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by AR Guy

I like his views on the economy and on fiscal matters. He's just all messed up when it comes to foreign policy though.

Why do you feel that the U.S. has an obligation to invade foreign countries to "protect" themselves?

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by AR Guy

I like his views on the economy and on fiscal matters. He's just all messed up when it comes to foreign policy though.

Why do you feel that the U.S. has an obligation to invade foreign countries to "protect" themselves?

Still have my Ron Paul 2008 sticker on my car, took off the 2008 part.. RON PAUL FOREVER!

Still have my Ron Paul 2008 sticker on my car, took off the 2008 part.. RON PAUL FOREVER!

It's pathetic how mainstream "news" always gives this man the shaft.
Especially after the GOP debate yesterday with this�
sick.gif

Those numbers are probably distorted... not even give him 1%? He received the most applause out of every other candidate
How about count votes of the people on who won and not "GOP Insiders"

Other candidates spent way too much time bashing Obama as well and taking about how the Boston Bruins were winning
You give Michelle Bachmman a spot in the debate when she didn't even formally declare her presidency yet you don't allow a spot for Gary Johnson, governor of New Mexico, who was in the South Carolina debate last month?
And as Yahoo says:
Romney, Bachmann dominate gracious GOP debate ...Ron Paul, the Texas congressman who has run for president before, did little to shake his image as a fringe candidate by talking too fast and dropping obscure subjects like "Keynesian bubble'' and� "monetary policy'' into the conversation.

So why are those subjects obscure in a presidential debate...?

It's pathetic how mainstream "news" always gives this man the shaft.
Especially after the GOP debate yesterday with this�
sick.gif

Those numbers are probably distorted... not even give him 1%? He received the most applause out of every other candidate
How about count votes of the people on who won and not "GOP Insiders"

Other candidates spent way too much time bashing Obama as well and taking about how the Boston Bruins were winning
You give Michelle Bachmman a spot in the debate when she didn't even formally declare her presidency yet you don't allow a spot for Gary Johnson, governor of New Mexico, who was in the South Carolina debate last month?
And as Yahoo says:
Romney, Bachmann dominate gracious GOP debate ...Ron Paul, the Texas congressman who has run for president before, did little to shake his image as a fringe candidate by talking too fast and dropping obscure subjects like "Keynesian bubble'' and� "monetary policy'' into the conversation.

So why are those subjects obscure in a presidential debate...?

Ron Paul seems like a nice guy and all but he's pretty much wasting his time.........................yet again.  His presidential campaign is going nowhere fast.

Ron Paul seems like a nice guy and all but he's pretty much wasting his time.........................yet again.  His presidential campaign is going nowhere fast.

I have no faith in Ron Paul..because it's not the president.think BIGGER..its the whole system itself man...

I have no faith in Ron Paul..because it's not the president.think BIGGER..its the whole system itself man...

Thanks for posting those videos rashi.  Like I said, I like Ron Paul for the most part and fiscally speaking he's probably what Washington needs as far as leadership.  However, he's got to first get past the Republican nomination which has eluded him before and he appears to be heading down that path yet again.  His supporters better start lining up across the country and start spreading the message.   

Thanks for posting those videos rashi.  Like I said, I like Ron Paul for the most part and fiscally speaking he's probably what Washington needs as far as leadership.  However, he's got to first get past the Republican nomination which has eluded him before and he appears to be heading down that path yet again.  His supporters better start lining up across the country and start spreading the message.   

Back
Top Bottom