Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Material on the back of the sages looks like the same one used on the undftd ballistic dunks

Would rather double up on sages than get a pair of each. Was iffy when pictures of RGs came out but now they're just eh. Might get a pair just to use as bait. GTIIs will have to last me until the end of time it seems.

smokin.gif

Something about a pink shoe down well is dope to me. The pink flash flyknit lunars are a prime example.

The dudes making the rose bush / sage plant jokes earlier were right on the money 
roll.gif

Left my house 10 min after the tweet, 30 min bike ride = ended up on the fifth page I think (not sure what # they started with, but I got ticket #457567). 

To be honest I was so disoriented from the ride I didn't even ask questions....I just noticed there is no am/pm on the back of the ticket.

Guess I should just be there in the AM? 

All I know there were likely over 250 names down on the list by the time I got there and still plenty of tickets left to go...

after reading that blog post it's pretty obvious that's there's going to be a lot to go around. "now available to a wider audience."

it not 8k... That's just a number some idiots on FB were throwing around

2-2.5k each is much more realistic

I think when he says more widely available he means compared to the first rose gold release, so maybe the same amount as the coves/mints... 

For the last RF releases (coves/mints & USA/Brazil), have you guys been successful with checking out by adding both shoes to your cart or did you guys have to do 2 separate transactions? I thought I'd survey the NT crowd.

Last edited:

For the last RF releases (coves/mints & USA/Brazil), have you guys been successful with checking out by adding both shoes to your cart or did you guys have to do 2 separate transactions? I thought I'd survey the NT crowd.
I've heard of people being safe with going with one pair, but then regretting because the other pair was still available. (for mints/coves) 

Back
Top Bottom