Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

For the last RF releases (coves/mints & USA/Brazil), have you guys been successful with checking out by adding both shoes to your cart or did you guys have to do 2 separate transactions? I thought I'd survey the NT crowd.
if theyre on the same page to checkout at once i dont see why u wouldnt go for both

For the last RF releases (coves/mints & USA/Brazil), have you guys been successful with checking out by adding both shoes to your cart or did you guys have to do 2 separate transactions? I thought I'd survey the NT crowd.
I was able to get the coves and mints in the same order

I got my KFE in one transaction. Didnt wanna have to pay double shipping. You just gotta be fast

I got my KFE in one transaction. Didnt wanna have to pay double shipping. You just gotta be fast
Yea I only had targeted the Brazil during the KFE release and didn't bother going after the Pumas so I sorta lost track that Kith has all the items on one page.

Yea I only had targeted the Brazil during the KFE release and didn't bother going after the Pumas so I sorta lost track that Kith has all the items on one page.
the only thing is if theres no apparel it would probably be separate pages

Idk what happened at the manhattan one but my friends ticket was around late 70's and he said they were done with the list after like a couple more people after him
Wow if that's true then I feel especially lucky...

edit: on second thought my 11.5 might not be so safe :ohwell: 

if anyone who was among the last at BK can confirm their ticket # (at least the approximate range), you will be repped

Last edited:
Wtf....just got home from work and see that nasty *** blue medial Asics logo. Rose Gold boner just went completely flacid. Sages, ur my only friend.

Seriously though, what was he thinking?

All speculations goin on about production #'s, but at 170 he'd be dumb not to make 8k pairs

Yea that $170 price point too. I get hit with tax where im at too 
mean.gif
. Theyd come out to $200 a pop. Getting a little crazy now

Last edited:

Yea and nikes limited #'s are at 10k like tiffs part 2 were around that number and still sell out, along with every GR Jordan
yeah but nike has a much larger demographic. u fk with these #s too much and people treat em like a GR. if theres plenty to go around u take away all the resellers right now putting up $400 preorders and ronnies collabs lose their flavor which he works so hard to keep 

I don't know bout that #'s / hype game. Cliche saying I buy what I like, but there have been some GR asics in the recent past that have been a difficult cop to sold out. I don't know those #'s either tho.

I don't know bout that #'s / hype game. Cliche saying I buy what I like, but there have been some GR asics in the recent past that have been a difficult cop to sold out. I don't know those #'s either tho.
u gotta figure were discussing these on niketalk, a community for people who like sneakers. no reseller talk here. if there was a nikeresellertalk it would be gigantic. its hard to argue that theres more people out there that want the money more than the shoes. with that said i wouldnt mind if they made more of them since id like to land them without the hassle

Back
Top Bottom