Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

gonna take a trip to kith tomorrow after work. Feel like im gonna be overwhelmed with everything thats gonna be available, but im definitely going after Meekers

What exactly are meekers? I know it's a cross between Mercers and bleeckers but at details and elements from each are used exactly

The tees they had were better than any of the tees that released online. But the bleeckers felt diff. One of th workers said the entire fit is new. But the hoodies that were avaliable were decent . Kith employe even said the hoodies will be in stock for a while , they want their stock to last

I can't look at volcanos the same ever since that one fake popped up. I wanna say something about pairs but [emoji]128566[/emoji]

What exactly are meekers? I know it's a cross between Mercers and bleeckers but at details and elements from each are used exactly
Basically a 2 tonned jogger. Mercer Material up top and bleecker sweat on the bottom. judging from the lookbook. theres two versions. Tan/grey and Navy/grey

the jackets that look like tundra, dont have the fleece lining so its more like a windbreaker (still heavier that the prior versions of kith windbreakers), there where a bunch of new snapbacks (blue burgandy and tan colored) along with other goodies mentioned. also there is now kith underwear and kith x stance socks in crew and no shows.

they had one never forget snapback but it was sold to someone as i walked into the store. if anyone comes across one let met now.

First world problems: my friend in NYC is going to Kith today or tomorrow for me to cop some Mercers because she's coming to visit me in LA next week. If anyone gets the lowdown on the sizing of the "new" Mercers, I would greatly appreciate it

First world problems: my friend in NYC is going to Kith today or tomorrow for me to cop some Mercers because she's coming to visit me in LA next week. If anyone gets the lowdown on the sizing of the "new" Mercers, I would greatly appreciate it
Same as the black label releases on mercer mondays, I wear a 30 which is basically tts 

Last edited:
I got the last never forget snapback. 

they still have the NF bucket.

Mercers are nice, but i rather have the old school ones that are heavier. MM2.0 

the new ones feel "cheap"

the 3m jacket is really 3m. shine like a diamond. The new addition to the kith store's a nice touch but they lack items 

saw ronnie as well 

do they still have the COA tundra version in store? That one was supposed to be like a thick jacket you could wear in the winter, right?
No sold out and yes they were thicker. The new ones are more like a rain coat

Last edited:
really hoping Ron dawg comes out with more sagas in the future. imo all his saga's were executed really well. 

Last edited:
I think i ll use grey flats..better from any of the rope laces provided..(i like the pink/blue though)
Grey is a nice touch, I think i like just a basic white flat, it seems to flow better for me/the shoe. The grey to me almost blends/looks washed out against the pink(rose) color

that nt denim 
sick.gif

Mine come in Friday. If I decide to wear them this weekend, I'll try to post some pics.

Back
Top Bottom