Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i remember ronnie saying that he went through a couple of pairs before the daytona's that released, and that he would show those, sad to say but i think this might be one of them..

i remember ronnie saying that he went through a couple of pairs before the daytona's that released, and that he would show those, sad to say but i think this might be one of them..
Wrong, he said on quickstrike that there would be a second NB releasing this upcoming week.

he kithstriked the total eclipse or selvedge denim i can't remember. Showed pics of those.

He also kithstriked the Mazarine Blues, Neptunes, Steel Blues and High Risks. Kithstrikes are merely random online releases when he wants to generate hype for a product.

Wrong, he said on quickstrike that there would be a second NB releasing this upcoming week.

I wonder how bad of a punch the dumb resellers are facing after the daytonas..they got a few days before the market opens up next week lol

Last edited:
Are the 577's most likely going to sell out quick or sit like the previous quick strike? I work the next 2 days so will not be able to wait for the notification all day.

RF probably would've given out more info if stupid Russ Bengtson didn't interrupt him
haha you can tell that they have to cut so much of his random dialogue out from each episode.
I wonder how bad of a punch the dumb resellers are facing after the daytonas..they got a few days before the market opens up next week lol
LOL I know, people are desperately trying to resell the Daytonas all over the place. I saw one person on instagram looking to trade his daytonas for the flamingos.

Last edited:

as long as he releases those cove GLVs he was wearing I'll be happy.. unless I strikeout
frown.gif

I almost don't even want to ask how much these will be. I've pretty much hit my tipping point with collabs.

Wear them with your dungarees! Not keen at all on the denim.

He can keep those. They kinda remind me of the invincible 1400 a little

Are the 577's most likely going to sell out quick or sit like the previous quick strike? I work the next 2 days so will not be able to wait for the notification all day.

the only reason why the 998s didnt sell out instantly was because that shoe has already released before. the only thing he did was add his rope laces. it was basically a restock. a lot of people in the NB thread were saying that those 998s were heavily discounted for a while and that they came out last year. granted, you cant go wrong with black/red kicks, but the RF hype is too much.

im still disappointed with the NB models that ronnie has been using. i was entirely feeling the cw of the daytonas, but the americana cw is ill. too bad im not a fan of the 1600s or 577s. passed/passing on both...

Back
Top Bottom