Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I was more wondering about the Aztec comment. :lol:

Biker jeans and oversized tees would still look good with these. See this is why I like the Yeezy 350 line, its really effortless to make them look good.

Had a shoot for @forever21men today and this is what I came up with for one outfit. The thing is, if I wore my OT or MR 350's it woudve felt and looked more "effortless".

Info on hoody bro?

lol. Don't feel bad. I thought that was someone's username 
laugh.gif

Well I didn't knew they had such a large selection for men 
its more of a womens store, they seem to do cheaper alternatives to more expensive things, they do 'trendy' clothes for men, i dont f with forever 21 tho

Picasso what does your gear look like ?

Just got the sony a7ii w/ the 85mm 1.4 .

Trying to get into nude female supermodel photography .....

only half kidding lol

I use a cheap *** Canon T5 with a cheap *** 24mm 2.8 and a 50mm 1.8 :lol:

Gets the job done though.

@slimcargos if yall want to follow.

Just found out my bros good friend he graduated HS with works at Kith...hmmm....

its more of a womens store, they seem to do cheaper alternatives to more expensive things, they do 'trendy' clothes for men, i dont f with forever 21 tho
Well seems like I won't be f with them either, just went trough their website ... maybe a hoodie, but nahh 

Well I didn't knew they had such a large selection for men 

Not really huge and its usually a mess. Its hard to find things but they do have gens and are stepping up. Guess they are using social media to up their presence.

You sleep if you havent given their stores a decent look. Online is better though.

Not really huge and its usually a mess. Its hard to find things but they do have gens and are stepping up. Guess they are using social media to up their presence.
You sleep if you havent given their stores a decent look. Online is better though.
Saw some shoots that could may be your work, looks good, you're good, but not the kind of stuff I rock. 

nah i dont sleep on forever 21, i dont like there stuff, its not for me, but to each their own

Back
Top Bottom