Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Kith posted auto keylogger from what the twitterverse said. lol
they tweeted one of those auto-generated tweets from those twitter programs that track your followers.. the programs that post like a tweet a day saying, for example, "you gained x followers and lost x followers today".

posted about tweepsmap, whatever that is. nothing important. kithmas isn't happening online.

If I find another 50% code for forever 21 ill let yall know .

You anti forever 21 folk can shop on the low .

We ain't gotta know . 

Till then ill keep it strictly Kith around here  !

^ Merry Christmas everyone! Got these in last Thursday, but decided to keep them as a present to myself. They're so dope in regards to quality & feel.
nthat.gif

Anyone know any of the other retailers carrying Kith Columbia gear? Was hoping for a Kithmas restock... but no luck

After seeing the core fleece hoodie in person on Friday I'd really like to pick one up (need an XL if anyone's selling)

Anyone know any of the other retailers carrying Kith Columbia gear? Was hoping for a Kithmas restock... but no luck

After seeing the core fleece hoodie in person on Friday I'd really like to pick one up (need an XL if anyone's selling)
machus in portland got the stuff but it was instore only, did you go instore to kith and they still had some in stock?

machus in portland got the stuff but it was instore only, did you go instore to kith and they still had some in stock?

Only we're accommodating raffle pick ups Friday morning and didn't feel like hanging around to see but it looked liked there was a handful of pieces there...

machus in portland, 424 in LA, idk of any others but machus did say they were 1 of 6 retailers stocking the collection.. idk the other 4 though, or if the other 4 are the 4 kith stores lmao

machus in portland, 424 in LA, idk of any others but machus did say they were 1 of 6 retailers stocking the collection.. idk the other 4 though, or if the other 4 are the 4 kith stores lmao

Yeah those were the only 2 I could find... Hoping the other 4 aren't just the Kith locations lol

Kith Brooklyn still has core fleece hoodies when i checked earlier this week. So did Kith Manhattan but seem to have less sizes, colors, and pieces in stock than Brooklyn.

F21 is a fking mess every time. My girl makes me go in with her from time to time but she always walks out empty handed, talking about "can't find anything". yeah because nothing is ****** organized in there 
laugh.gif

Kith Brooklyn still has core fleece hoodies when i checked earlier this week. So did Kith Manhattan but seem to have less sizes, colors, and pieces in stock than Brooklyn.

F21 is a fking mess every time. My girl makes me go in with her from time to time but she always walks out empty handed, talking about "can't find anything". yeah because nothing is ****** organized in there 
laugh.gif
I stopped by Kith Manhattan earlier and they don't have the core fleece hoodie anymore. Kith Brooklyn has XSs left.

Big chance getting a cancel from kith if you did not yet recieve shipping information now for the ultra boosts?

Big chance getting a cancel from kith if you did not yet recieve shipping information now for the ultra boosts?
today's an observed holiday for a lot of businesses, so they probably will start shipping again tomorrow.. your good my man, just chill

Last edited:
I always thought forever 21 was only for chicks. Decent hoodies tho but at 20 bucks they'll prob be dunzo after one wash

Women can look great in a $15 outfit. Men, however, not so much... I can't get down with the whole one wash throw away clothing thing anyway.

Did people who checked out with more than one pair get their orders shipped? I saw a few cancellation emails so just curious. Hoping for a restock but I know that's just wishful thinking

Back
Top Bottom