Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

fefs.jpg

the heck?! wonder how many of those exist?

ooo the lebron shorts have riri zippers on em :nerd:

retail is $180 on them too btw

Attachments

• IMG_5871_1024x1024.jpeg
    IMG_5871_1024x1024.jpeg
    303.2 KB · Views: 24
Ordered my first Monday Program long sleeve today. See what the fuss is all about. Based on GSM (grams per square meter) alone, it should be of high quality. Will report back.

Ordered my first Monday Program long sleeve today. See what the fuss is all about. Based on GSM (grams per square meter) alone, it should be of high quality. Will report back.
Quality is good. Easy cop this morning. Great week to start off MLK.

Quality is good on the long sleeves. I was glad today was an easy cop for the L/S.

previews of all 3 timbs up on his ig story. the pebbled leather on the navy ones :nthat:

also the two 40 belows actually look pretty nice. i like the worn look of the brown ones.

the aspen ones were $240, which is already a lot for timbs. if i had to guess, we'll probably see an additional $10-20 markup for the navy ones, just cause. unfortunately i can see the 40 below's being marked up to $300, i hope im wrong though

Back
Top Bottom