Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Always been tempted to pick up a pair of RF Timbs, but I don’t think I’d get much use out of them living in Cali. Olive pair from the Aspen drop was dope, but that upcoming Navy pair is :smokin

Ordered my first Monday Program long sleeve today. See what the fuss is all about. Based on GSM (grams per square meter) alone, it should be of high quality. Will report back.

I bought the woodland l/s tee and its great quality.

I always heard that Concepts and Kith did not get along. Like a good ole West Side Story but with skreets wear

I always heard that Concepts and Kith did not get along. Like a good ole West Side Story but with skreets wear
Only thing I heard was Deon was upset that the pair of Volcano GL3s he got sent from Ronnie weren't perfect. Seems minor though

Where did you hear only 300 of each?

374429FE-6A85-4531-8605-D5241A8E982A.jpeg

ehh the aspen timbs were that limited and they weren't that hard to get. we should be fine. plus there's zero resell on these so i dont see why resellers would go after them.

actually what am i saying, people will go after anything kith and try to flip it these days lol

ehh the aspen timbs were that limited and they weren't that hard to get. we should be fine. plus there's zero resell on these so i dont see why resellers would go after them.

actually what am i saying, people will go after anything kith and try to flip it these days lol
Yeah but look at grailed everything kith just sits because everyone wants too much money. Resellers will go after these but they’ll sit because resellers will try to profit $150-$200

Back
Top Bottom