Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 7.10.13 AM.png

Only thing I want

idk if the floral or the solid color tee is the JFK/243 gsm. I want that pinkish one but not if it's 243. I already have the flower box logo so I'm good on floral tees.

I'm telling y'all, she's slick. She'll slide some shade on something to make me not want it and then come back and say I should still get it. I'll pass, regret it, then she can say "Well I told you to get it so don't blame me." She gets me to pass on a $200 hoodie and still has deniability. Women, man.

Told my girlfriend about the collection, and she also shattered my dreams when I mentioned it was seersucker "Wow, cutting edge..." :lol:

Rest of the colors sucked on the tees. It's summer, give me some colors, not greys and beiges. Copped the pinkish tee and passed on the rest. Wins wins again.

Yeah the JFK tees are distressed and much thinner than Monday program tees.... I prefer the LGA tees for quality and sizing but the JFK are still a solid choice...

Back
Top Bottom