Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Rest of the colors sucked on the tees. It's summer, give me some colors, not greys and beiges. Copped the pinkish tee and passed on the rest. Wins wins again.

I have the grape shake (pinkish) long sleeve tee... it’s a pretty unique color... I’m sure you’ll like it when it comes in...

Sat this one out... can’t believe the seer sucker stuff sold out so quick... Pretty uninspiring to me... but I’m old and washed so what do I know

I have the grape shake (pinkish) long sleeve tee... it’s a pretty unique color... I’m sure you’ll like it when it comes in...

Sat this one out... can’t believe the seer sucker stuff sold out so quick... Pretty in inspiring to me... but I’m old and washed so what do I know
There's a l/s shirt of the same material?

Has anyone had this issue before? My t-shirt from the friday drop shipped, but the tracking number they sent me is invalid (as in it doesn't exist) and my order shows up as "fulfilled" when I log into my kith account..

Has anyone had this issue before? My t-shirt from the friday drop shipped, but the tracking number they sent me is invalid (as in it doesn't exist) and my order shows up as "fulfilled" when I log into my kith account..
Click on the tracking # on the on the order screen. Shoukd take you to ups site.

I have an L Floral Classic Box in blue and looking to trade for an XL, if someone needs the reverse thing.

Back
Top Bottom