Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

If he's going to do a real denim collab, it has to be momotaro or pure blue japan. Then he will have my attention.
I think a PBJ one would be nice but they are usually purist when it comes to their items unless they allow for a small detail like the Blue Owl detail on their latest collaboration with the store.

I splurged on the black. Its a nice piece that will pair well with my more subtle denim, hoodie/sweater and runner look. Overpriced, but that's where KITH is headed in general.

i was ready, but just couldn't do it. if it was a dark wash, instead of black, it would be a bit harder of a decision. we'll see what he brings with the rest of the collection.

i wish the colors they used for the anoraks, they had just regular flannels in those colors (no hood).

that yellow one goes hard

Yeah, it's more like $330 after that Cali tax and shipping too...couldn't do it either. On the other hand, this 2nd winter drop stuff is really nice (more stuff I can't afford though)

does anyone else have a problem with Kith running/loading slowly? Using chrome on a Mac. its the worst usually when im trying to just put in search items.

Back
Top Bottom