Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Daaaaaaaamn I hate when Kith drops something dope nowadays because I know it’ll be impossible manual.

Who’s got that bot with a slot for me? Lol

I'm really excited about this one. Dope image, great quotes on the back, and it's all for a good cause. I just need to figure out what piece I would go for. I don't see these sitting long either.
need black t in a 2xl

Website is trash per usual Kith. They been catering to bots forever and nothing’s changed.

Wanted the black tee but sold out in 2 seconds. Had to grab the L/S instead

Rumor has it Ronnie really wanted to collaborate with Brooklyn Brewery and was turned down. While he was growing up in Queens he was always envious his borough didn't have it's own beer. Covertly, he has been planting seeds for his own barley and other oats to create the best beer possible. He even created a special blend of yeast. The Brooklyn store will be re-purposed as a brewery. As a way of giving back to those that have been with him from the start, anyone who has bought a beer before will get access first. Look book come soon.

Last edited:
Rumor has it Ronnie really wanted to collaborate with Brooklyn Brewery and was turned down. While he was growing in Queens he was always envious his borough didn't have it's own beer. Covertly, he has been planting seeds for his own barley and other oats to create the best beer possible. He even created a special blend of yeast. The Brooklyn store will be re-purposed as a brewery. As a way of giving back to those that have been with him from the start, anyone who has bought a beer before will get access first. Look book come soon.

I’m crying....

Rumor has it Ronnie really wanted to collaborate with Brooklyn Brewery and was turned down. While he was growing in Queens he was always envious his borough didn't have it's own beer. Covertly, he has been planting seeds for his own barley and other oats to create the best beer possible. He even created a special blend of yeast. The Brooklyn store will be re-purposed as a brewery. As a way of giving back to those that have been with him from the start, anyone who has bought a beer before will get access first. Look book come soon.

Was the beer made from the finest Egyptian cotton

Was the beer made from the finest Egyptian cotton

It has been through the finest stainless steel sieve. One drop at a time preventing the foaming process from occurring until the very first pour. The beer will maintain the natural earthy flavor intended by the ancient brew masters of Mesopotamia. Next week, 50 of his F&F are flying down to a bar to taste it in it's intended natural environment. Styling to feature Victor Cruz and Joe La Puma.

It has been through the finest stainless steel sieve. One drop at a time preventing the foaming process from occurring until the very first pour. The beer will maintain the natural earthy flavor intended by the ancient brew masters of Mesopotamia. Next week, 50 of his F&F are flying down to a bar to taste it in it's intended natural environment. Styling to feature Victor Cruz and Joe La Puma.

Lmao.

Long story short. Eddie, the manager, got caught backdooring and the people that were waiting for leftovers caught it and started a whole mess. Eddie proceed to curse out one of the dudes that was cursing everyone there out.

After further investigation the whole store outside of the Kith Treats worker was in it with backdooring shenanigans and ended up firing them Monday

So Billy touching pavement stemmed the firing?

I never win at Kith so I guess its all good

Back
Top Bottom