Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

It has been through the finest stainless steel sieve. One drop at a time preventing the foaming process from occurring until the very first pour. The beer will maintain the natural earthy flavor intended by the ancient brew masters of Mesopotamia. Next week, 50 of his F&F are flying down to a bar to taste it in it's intended natural environment. Styling to feature Victor Cruz and Joe La Puma.
lmao, on point tho. that and your other post read just like his releases.

Meanwhile Ronnie spending all that versace money on a nice sabbatical

I'm thinking more the Russell Athletic money. There were 100 pieces of 90 different colors. Total to 9,000 pieces with a conservative $80 per piece price, double what Russell usually charges, which means markups were 200%+, must've been a nice Friday. I'm sure tons of holes could be poked through my math there, but Versace stuff was actually made in Italy and more limited in numbers. Also, likely still available in stores.

I'm thinking more the Russell Athletic money. There were 100 pieces of 90 different colors. Total to 9,000 pieces with a conservative $80 per piece price, double what Russell usually charges, which means markups were 200%+, must've been a nice Friday. I'm sure tons of holes could be poked through my math there, but Versace stuff was actually made in Italy and more limited in numbers. Also, likely still available in stores.
All true, but he also has insane overhead. Build outs and rent must be such a massive liability on the balance sheet.

But never giving a refund is a great way to increase profits, too.

The shorts came from the monday drop yesterday. Great materials as expected but extremely too short. Sits above the knees and that’s not really my thing.

The shorts came from the monday drop yesterday. Great materials as expected but extremely too short. Sits above the knees and that’s not really my thing.

Just tried mine on... its a shame because the colors and materials are really in point... too bad they fit like bike shorts...

Damb i May cop for running. What was retail

$125 if you wait I’m sure they’ll be below retail on stockx...

The materials and weight are really great... might be a bit heavy for running but I guess that’s a preference thing

$125 if you wait I’m sure they’ll be below retail on stockx...

The materials and weight are really great... might be a bit heavy for running but I guess that’s a preference thing
Good looks. Yea I’ll prob wait it out

Joe LaPuma looks like that guy from Men in Black whose head has to regrow after he gets shot every time. Think his name was Jeebs.

7CB76DD3-1FB2-415A-A772-3670EC0DA7CE.jpeg

Really hope its not too difficult to get some of the pieces. Reasonable pricing compared to the more recent drops too.

Back
Top Bottom