Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Anyone know how the embroidered turbo shorts fit? I copped the mesh turbo shorts a few weeks ago, and despite how beautiful they were, they fit like boxer shorts. Wayyy too short. Anyone cop the ones from today?

Anyone know how the embroidered turbo shorts fit? I copped the mesh turbo shorts a few weeks ago, and despite how beautiful they were, they fit like boxer shorts. Wayyy too short. Anyone cop the ones from today?
Compare the size charts.theyre both listed in there.i would think they would be small though.i have the turbo shorts and the swim shorts and both are short which I like, but could be misleading depending on what you expect

I got the Citron reflective bogo but stuck to my usual medium since kith runs large anyways. I'm just kind of concerned that they don't have sizing for that particular one. Also, why would one shirt out of the three fit differently? Hope this one isn't from a lower quality blank.

Anybody that has those new sc premiere how’s the fit on those I’m interested in picking up a pair

Anybody that has those new sc premiere how’s the fit on those I’m interested in picking up a pair

I would go half size down...they're comparable to Gazelle's and other classic adidas shoes. I went TTS and have some heel slip so I'll be grabbing another insole.

FYI seeing that a lot of people who ordered the citron reflective tee are saying the logo isn't actually reflective

Ronnie and his wife look like they could’ve been twins.

85F48CB3-B46D-4EA6-8823-C4710DBBCD94.jpeg

Got my citron shirt in today and it’s not reflective. bummer

Also got the white flag tee in which is nice to have for tmrw. They shipped that with quickness.

Back
Top Bottom