Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Joined Aug 14, 2014
He hasn’t made a good original asics in what feels like a lifetime... I really try to only buy the stuff with minimal branding at this point... I do think most of his stuff is good quality but the sizing is so all over the place sometimes it’s just easier shopping with companies who actually accept returns and have real customer service

Joined May 23, 2014
I didn’t even notice the fieg on the inside. I’m a sucker for old school trainers so I’d still cop

It’s a pretty cringeworthy thing to do and I’m not the biggest fan of kith anymore, a few items here and there but overall I don’t care much for his stuff.

I will say though developing your own personal brand is good for business for YOURSELF, but in this case I agree, branding his sneakers by putting his name on them is cringeworthy

Last edited:
Joined Nov 27, 2016
Dude slapping “fieg” on his shoes now.

I’m out.

That’s wild.

Kith was cool.

RF was cool when he was collaborating on colorways with brands early on.

Dude is acting like his name is a brand.

The brand is washed now.
I just checked my online account and last thing I ordered was in December, haven't been feeling it anything recently |l

JPS

formerly instagram
Joined May 4, 2015
BROS NO HYPERBOLE

LEFT KEITH STORE EARLIER TODAY

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM SWIM SHORTS IS BIG LA FLAMES
EVERY
SINGLE ONE

ACID BLACK GOAT

COPPING YELLOW AND CONDER NEXT TIME

IF YAW REMEBER HOW FIRE DA ACG
SHAWTS WAS LAST SZN

I AM NOT PLAYING

Joined Aug 14, 2014
BROS NO HYPERBOLE

LEFT KEITH STORE EARLIER TODAY

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM SWIM SHORTS IS BIG LA FLAMES
EVERY
SINGLE ONE

ACID BLACK GOAT

COPPING YELLOW AND CONDER NEXT TIME

IF YAW REMEBER HOW FIRE DA ACG
SHAWTS WAS LAST SZN

I AM NOT PLAYING
I co-sign this... I have the gray pair from the first drop and just grabbed the orange pair today... they are great shorts and even better bathing suits

Joined Jul 3, 2015
What’s y’all go to in kith treats ?

I always get the Cookie Crisp ice cream in a cup with mini m&ms.

Man I might run down to kith tomorrow

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now