Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yeah those shirts were pretty nice today, but they pretty much loaded instantly as OOS

Carted the cream colored one ASAP but order wouldn't complete for about 90 secs before it told me sold out. I think I only tried this AM because I'm in Supreme release withdrawal lol

upload_2019-7-29_10-22-39.png

Ended up copping my first Kith tee in a while. Purple has always been my favorite color and I can't stop buying washed grey tees like these.

Y'all trippin' lol

The Coke collab is one of the only things runnin' from Ronnie I can dig. Homage to the 80's and a staple American product that is BELOVED around the world. I mean BELOVED. But never the less. I love the whole concept and am still glad I got my Russians last year. :nthat:

Reactions: You
Y'all trippin' lol

The Coke collab is one of the only things runnin' from Ronnie I can dig. Homage to the 80's and a staple American product that is BELOVED around the world. I mean BELOVED. But never the less. I love the whole concept and am still glad I got my Russians last year. :nthat:

Which one was the Russian?

DAWG THIS COLLECTION IS MASSIVE AND IS POSSIBLY TOP 3 KEITH DROPS EVER

Y'all trippin' lol

just bc I stock my fridge with Coke don't mean I wanna look like a Coke billboard

Looking at Ronnie’s story some of those tees look really nice design wise (color palettes / graphics). But I will not wear Coca Cola across my chest. Too bad he can’t come up with regular Monday program stuff like that with just kith branding.

I like my Russians too. Got em for 300 resell last year after that trash show of a drop. Was able to get the Russia long sleeve too when they restocked.honestly not expecting this drop to go any better and I don't like this year's design much from what has been shown.

is the kith thing in hawaii just a pop up or actual store? going to be there this friday/saturday. hope its still there

Back
Top Bottom